Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
all addons except 4space looks like this, kepler47 still collides, but now it looks better, creative crash and kepler fixed... nice work.. :)

little ad, what about separate config options for planets and rockets?
example, i want planet eris (tier9) and all rockets, but i dont want some planets...

2016-02-05_23.14.39.png

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
all addons except 4space looks like this, kepler47 still collides, but now it looks better, creative crash and kepler fixed... nice work.. :)

little ad, what about separate config options for planets and rockets?
example, i want planet eris (tier9) and all rockets, but i dont want some planets...

2016-02-05_23.14.39.png
I will move them around a bit more but that will do for a min

Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
sorry bro, but now i found, theres still little problem with Uranus planet.
i have Uranus disable in config, but as you can see on image below, EP still changing Uranus in space..
2016-02-09_17.17.13.png

Matthew Allum

Jan 30, 2016
Hi,

I just installed pre 3.2, and got a server crash on startup:

pastebin.com/mUkE7pSL

Any ideas? It looks like something to do with ItemTier2ThermalPadding, but I have no real idea what I'm looking at tbh

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi,

I just installed pre 3.2, and got a server crash on startup:

pastebin.com/mUkE7pSL

Any ideas? It looks like something to do with ItemTier2ThermalPadding, but I have no real idea what I'm looking at tbh
Try with the latest version of galacticraft

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
sorry bro, but now i found, theres still little problem with Uranus planet.
i have Uranus disable in config, but as you can see on image below, EP still changing Uranus in space..
2016-02-09_17.17.13.png
What other addons are you using with mine?

Matthew Allum

Jan 30, 2016
Try with the latest version of galacticraft

Doh! I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't even check this time. Thanks for your patience - you guys are doing an amazing job with your response rate, and I'm really looking forward to playing with this mod now that I've finally got it installed and running.

I have got some warnings on server startup though (and I deleted extraplanets.cfg before starting the server):
pastebin.com/gbQESmam

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Doh! I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't even check this time. Thanks for your patience - you guys are doing an amazing job with your response rate, and I'm really looking forward to playing with this mod now that I've finally got it installed and running.

I have got some warnings on server startup though (and I deleted extraplanets.cfg before starting the server):
pastebin.com/gbQESmam
Seems to be a problem with galacticraft

igornov

Feb 3, 2016
There is a conflict with the addon Galaxy Space. Disappears part of satellites of Neptune, Uranus and Saturn.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
There is a conflict with the addon Galaxy Space. Disappears part of satellites of Neptune, Uranus and Saturn.
I need more information on this issue, such as what you have changed in both configs for my addon and Galaxy Space.....