MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Extra Planets

Public Discord Server for MJRLegends Projects: Here (NOT FOR REPORTING OR TALKING ABOUT BUGS, PLEASE USE THE DISCORD FOR NON BUG HELP! AND THE ISSUE TRACKER FOR BUGS)

This ExtraPlanets Radiation Calculator will help you work out how long you will last on a planet/moon based on a few variables, from 0% radiation damage to 100% radiation damage on the player https://mjrlegends.com/extraplanetsradiation.php

Features of the addon:
  • 4-10 Tier Rockets
  • Electric Rocket (1.8.9/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2 only!)
  • Custom Launch pads
  • Custom Vehicles
  • Multi Biome Systems for most Moons and Planets (MC 1.7.10 is currently missing one biome, but will be added very soon)
  • Different Gravity/Temperature/Day Length for each Planet and Moon
  • Dungeons Tier 4 -10(Pluto & Eris still is a Creeper Bosses, but they will be replaced very soon!)
  • Tier 2 - 4 Thermal Armour (Tier 3 - 5 in 1.8.9/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2! Due to GC adding Tier 2)
  • Custom Tools for most materials
  • Custom Ores on every Planets and Moons
  • Custom Config options (Including Compatibility options for other GC Addons)
  • Custom Armor for most materials
  • Villages on All Planets
  • Villages on All Moons (v1.7.10 only!)
  • Custom Batteries
  • Custom Non Boss Mobs(Entities) (v1.7.10 only!)
  • Custom Achievements
  • Space Stations for each of the Planets
  • Custom Space Suits Tier 1 - 4, Including Gravity Boots (MC 1.8.9/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2 only!)
  • Custom Radiation and Pressure System for planets, including onscreen displays (MC 1.8.9/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2 only!)
  • Custom Machines to support Radiation and Pressure System
  • Upgraded versions of some of the Galacticraft Machines
  • Extended Galacticraft Galaxy Map Screen with Extra Information
  • Other Galaxies/Galaxies Selector (MC 1.8.9/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2 only!)
Mod Compatibility Features:
  • Forge Microblocks support (v1.7.10 only!)
  • NEI/JEI Support
  • Extreme Reactors Support (1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2 only!)
  • Craft Tweaker Support (1.12.2 Only!) See Here for Methods
  • Dynamic Surroundings Support - via official config files here
  • Modular Power Suits Compact, adds pressure and radiation modules to apply to power suit
  • More Planets Rocket Crusher Support
  • Planet Progressions support with Custom Celestial Map Screen

Another Galacticraft addon Compatibility Support:
MC 1.7.10 -
https://docs.mjrlegends.com/ExtraPlanets/1.7.10compact/
MC 1.12.2 - https://docs.mjrlegends.com/ExtraPlanets/1.12.2compact/
MC 1.8.9-1.11.2 - https://docs.mjrlegends.com/ExtraPlanets/1.8-1.11compact/

Planets included in addon:
  • Mercury
  • Venus (1.7.10 only! Due to GC have added Venus in 1.8.9/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2 versions!)
  • Ceres
  • Jupiter
  • Saturn
  • Uranus
  • Neptune
  • Pluto
  • Eris
  • Kepler 22b
  • Haumea - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kuiper Belt - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • MakeMake - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 47b - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 47c - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 62b - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 62c - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 62d - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 62e - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 62f - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 69b - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)
  • Kepler 69c - (Added for visual purposes on Celestial Map Screen)

Moons included in addon:
Neptune Moons:

• Triton
Uranus Moons:
  • Oberon
  • Titania
Mars Moons:
  • Phobos
  • Deimos
Jupiter Moons:
  • IO
  • Europa
  • Ganymede
  • Callisto
Saturn Moons:
  • Rhea
  • Titan
  • Iapetus

Note: Report any bugs/problem in this thread!

Download
For 1.12.2 Version (Please report them here and use [1.12.2] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (255 Build and higher) and Forge 14.23.1.2555 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib!

For 1.11.2 Version (Please report them here and use [1.11.2] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (184 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.1.2513 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib as of ExtraPlanets v0.5.0!
For 1.10.2 Version (Please report them here and use [1.10.2] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (184 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib as of ExtraPlanets v0.8.6!

For 1.8.9 Version (Please report them here and use [1.8] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (184 Build and higher) and Forge 11.15.1.1764 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib as of ExtraPlanets v1.1.9!
For 1.7.10 Version (Please report them here and use [1.7] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 3 Builds, (502 Build and higher) and Forge 10.13.4.1614!

Download Here

Change log
1.7.10 - HERE
1.8.9 - HERE
1.10.2 - HERE
1.11.2 - HERE
1.12.2 - HERE

Credit
Me(MJRLegends)
for creating the addon
micdoodle8, radfast and others for creating the galacticraft mod
LegendGamer for custom models
BlesseNtumble for the initial idea/concept of Custom Galaxies

Permissions:
Allowed:

• Mod packs on Curse
  • Private use
Not Allowed:
  • Edit/Modify Code/Mod
  • Steal code or assets
  • Release or post mod on any other site (Link this page)
Request needed (Message me here to request permission):
  • Use for Mod Packs on FTB Launcher
  • Use for Mod Packs on AT Launcher
  • Use for Mod Packs on Technic Launcher
  • Use for Mod Packs on any other launchers or public sharing system

Last edited:

bluken

May 7, 2015
Hey there. Awesome to see a new addon that allows space travel to all the other solar system planets, I've been playing around with this for a little while and wanted to help out with some feedback.

1. Creeper Boss seems to always float in midair and does not attack (only occurs with this addon). Image: http://i.imgur.com/tyi3mL4.png
2. All mobs do not suffocate on planets. Personally I like mobs not suffocating on planets, maybe add it as an option in a config file for mobs and the player?
3. Overworld's Moon can be seen regardless of what planet you are on. Would be nice to see the Sun's proximity vary in size with accordance to what planet you are on.
4. Checked the changelog for v0.3. Are ores naturally spawning on planets yet? If so, they are not.
5. Adding craters to Mercury would be neat.
6. Everything on Uranus, including surface rock blocks and blocks placed by the player (except bedrock) eventually turns into ice, causing some lag issues.
7. Graphical issues, image: http://i.imgur.com/71Q0WDT.png

Just some suggestions and a few bug reports, hope they help. Also this mod seems to work well along with More Planets as well, allowing players to fully explore two solar systems. This addon looks very promising, I'm enjoying it in it's early stages. Hope to see further progress.

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hey there. Awesome to see a new addon that allows space travel to all the other solar system planets, I've been playing around with this for a little while and wanted to help out with some feedback.

1. Creeper Boss seems to always float in midair and does not attack (only occurs with this addon). Image: http://i.imgur.com/tyi3mL4.png
2. All mobs do not suffocate on planets. Personally I like mobs not suffocating on planets, maybe add it as an option in a config file for mobs and the player?
3. Overworld's Moon can be seen regardless of what planet you are on. Would be nice to see the Sun's proximity vary in size with accordance to what planet you are on.
4. Checked the changelog for v0.3. Are ores naturally spawning on planets yet? If so, they are not.
5. Adding craters to Mercury would be neat.
6. Everything on Uranus, including surface rock blocks and blocks placed by the player (except bedrock) eventually turns into ice, causing some lag issues.
7. Graphical issues, image: http://i.imgur.com/71Q0WDT.png

Just some suggestions and a few bug reports, hope they help. Also this mod seems to work well along with More Planets as well, allowing players to fully explore two solar systems. This addon looks very promising, I'm enjoying it in it's early stages. Hope to see further progress.
1. Your in creative
2/3. I'll look at when i get home
4. Yes they should be as i tested
5.There not added yet. I was planning on adding them soon
6/7. I'll look into it when i get home

Thanks for your feedback

Last edited:

bluken

May 7, 2015
I see the ores spawning now. About the Creeper Boss, I tried in survival and it has the same result; gets stuck on the ceiling when it spawns. It only gets unstuck when I nudge it. The Creeper Boss drops down normally on Mars.

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
I see the ores spawning now. About the Creeper Boss, I tried in survival and it has the same result; gets stuck on the ceiling when it spawns. It only gets unstuck when I nudge it. The Creeper Boss drops down normally on Mars.
as long as it attacks you and you can kill it, then it will do for now as they are only place holders atm as i plan to add custom bosses in later versions.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Sounds good, everything else with the boss works perfectly fine. Looking forward to the future updates. :)
Thank you, check out the change log as i post whats going to be in the next update, which stuff is added to the list as there thought of or if a bug is found :D

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
I like the new sky visuals. Will you be adding Pluto as a tier 8 rocket required planet?
Glad to hear you like it and probably not it will be tier 7 as i got other plans for the tier 8 whichever your see in future updates.

bluken

May 7, 2015
Nice. I see in the changelog you're adding some of the other dwarf planets too.

Another bug report (unless this was already fixed in an upcoming update). The player does not take suffocation damage (like mobs) even without oxygen setup while on other planets. Thermal Padding still works correctly.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Nice. I see in the changelog you're adding some of the other dwarf planets too.

Another bug report (unless this was already fixed in an upcoming update). The player does not take suffocation damage (like mobs) even without oxygen setup while on other planets. Thermal Padding still works correctly.
Yeah its already fixed in the up coming updates