MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015

Tomson124

May 25, 2015
I think I fixed it now...
But i only want to tell you that your mod has a conflict with Mekanism
http://pastebin.com/nEHbvnXX
This happens if I generate a world, but it doesn't crash it only sends me back to the mainmenu
But if I hit quit game, it closes the window but the java.exe process doesn't stop...

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
I think I fixed it now...
But i only want to tell you that your mod has a conflict with Mekanism
http://pastebin.com/nEHbvnXX
This happens if I generate a world, but it doesn't crash it only sends me back to the mainmenu
But if I hit quit game, it closes the window but the java.exe process doesn't stop...
I have just taken a look at the Github issue section for mekanism and i have found this https://github.com/aidancbrady/Mekanism/issues/2288 which is a similar error. so updating to the latest version of his mod might help. Also i have downloaded the same version you have and tried it with my addon and its running fine without any errors.

Last edited:

AlexPlus117

Jun 2, 2015
Hi MJRLegends, I love playing with Extra Planets on my modpack, so I want to suggest you that your mod would be better adding some other solar systems like More Planets Mod and something special for each planet, which makes them unique.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Hi MJRLegends, I love playing with Extra Planets on my modpack, so I want to suggest you that your mod would be better adding some other solar systems like More Planets Mod and something special for each planet, which makes them unique.
Glad your enjoying it. Thanks for your feedback, i will be adding loads of moons to the current planets and I will be adding a lot more to the each of the planets soon.

As for a different solar system im still thinking about the idea of whether i will add one.

Please feel free to give suggestion of things you would like to see added

AlexPlus117

Jun 2, 2015
Yes, maybe a solar system where there are some new mobs, like aliens (UFO) who lives in their bases with their spaceships. I know I'm asking too many things and it would be probably difficult for you, but after all it's only a suggestion.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Yes, maybe a solar system where there are some new mobs, like aliens (UFO) who lives in their bases with their spaceships. I know I'm asking too many things and it would be probably difficult for you, but after all it's only a suggestion.
Yeah i dont want to add another solar system yet as i got so much to add to the current one like moons and more.

AlexPlus117

Jun 2, 2015
Mercury and Venus are very close planets to the Sun, so how about increasing the sun size on these planets? It would be much more realistic.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: AlexPlus117

AlexPlus117

Jun 2, 2015
Perfect! Now, it looks more realistic and that GIANT sun is something... WOW! You're doing a great job, congratulations! However, if you look at the planets in the sky, you will notice that the stars behind the planets themselves are visible, so what do you think about decreasing their transparency?

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Perfect! Now, it looks more realistic and that GIANT sun is something... WOW! You're doing a great job, congratulations! However, if you look at the planets in the sky, you will notice that the stars behind the planets themselves are visible, so what do you think about decreasing their transparency?
Thanks and i will see what i can do

Reactions: AlexPlus117

Igonin

Jun 23, 2015
I'm very sorry for my bad English, I need to change ID of some blocks and items which conflicts with other mods, but I can't find anything.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-23_16.51.57-client.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 8

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
I'm very sorry for my bad English, I need to change ID of some blocks and items which conflicts with other mods, but I can't find anything.
This is not a problem with my addon its a problem with the addon "Galaxy Space"

Last edited:
Reactions: Igonin

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Out of all the coincidences, I found only this:
GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityT4TreasureChest.class, "Tier 4 Treasure Chest"); - EPB

GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityEuropaTreasureChest.class, "Tier 4 Treasure Chest"); - GS

Reactions: Igonin

Igonin

Jun 23, 2015
GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityT4TreasureChest.class, "Tier 4 Treasure Chest"); - EPB

GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileEntityEuropaTreasureChest.class, "Tier 4 Treasure Chest"); - GS
Thanks, but... is it fixable?

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015

Thanks, but... is it fixable?
lol, its fixable but it means me or BlesseNtumble would have to change "Tier 4 Treasure Chest" to something else/make it different in someway