Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vos

May 31, 2015
Мне кажется что нужно добавить конструкцию скажем размером 4х4х4 или 2х2х2
Для выращивания внутри дерева, и вот чтобы конкретно из нее выходило гораздо больше кислорода чем с пшеницы, но сделать ее дороже в производстве.

I think hes planning to add that with connected block

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Maybe I will, but not now. Now, I tried making some mobs:
2017-02-01_00.24.27.png
It's a floating block which shoots lasers at you! I'll probably add them to one of my asteroid dimensions (when I actually add these, that is).

Also, alien snail villagers:
2017-02-01_00.25.48.png

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
*bump* new version

AmunRa-GC-0.3.6

== 0.3.6 ==
- Added new creatures: Sentry, Gastropod Villagers, Pincer Bug
- Pincer Bugs spawn on Maahes
- Added Asteroid Sky rendering (thanks to Byomakuta)
- Added default config values for other addon compatibility.
- Added doubleslabs, aka, slabs can be "stacked" now
- Upraded to GalactiCraft 1.7-3.0.12.465
- Random fixes

Screenshots:
2017-02-06_19.57.53.png
Jupiter as visible from a mothership in the asteroid belt

2017-02-06_19.59.57.png
A pincer bug. They are hostile and spawn only in the dark.

Ghostly

Feb 9, 2017
Здравствуйте, скажите как на одном корабле находится двум игрокам?

I'm sorry to write in Russian

Last edited:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Здравствуйте, скажите как на одном корабле находится двум игрокам?

I'm sorry to write in Russian
каждый должен на своем шаттле взлететь. не должно быть проблем.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Upraded by pra. Makes sense. ;)
You have no idea how often my friends (and me myself, for that matter) make jokes like this :p

In other news, I'm trying to make a machine which creates artifical gravity right now. Jumping still feels kinda weird in it's area of effect, but it's something.

Reactions: dimion123

Selvetrica

Feb 9, 2017
I am trying to run this mod on the 1.7.10 pack server and i'm getting a crash on start up. I think it has something with conflicting dimensions id. Was wondering what I need to change to get it to work.

Attachments

• crash-2017-02-10_14.44.52-server.txt
    33.5 KB · Views: 4

PDF

Dec 29, 2015
Здравствуете!
Можете сделать так чтобы на созданный мир Mothership можно было попасть через dimensiontp, и возможность туда летать на простой ракете а не только специальной ракете (если world Mothership уже создан при помощи специальной ракеты).

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
I am trying to run this mod on the 1.7.10 pack server and i'm getting a crash on start up. I think it has something with conflicting dimensions id. Was wondering what I need to change to get it to work.
That is weird. Almost looks like MothershipData hasn't been loaded.
Is this a server/client setup or just a singleplayer world? Have you created the world with the given mod configuration, or was it a pre-existing mod where you added stuff?

It could actually be a provider ID problem. You *could* try opening GalacticraftAmunRa.cfg and setting I:mothershipProviderID to some random value. It really should work with any value between -2147483648 and 2147483647.

Здравствуете!
Можете сделать так чтобы на созданный мир Mothership можно было попасть через dimensiontp, и возможность туда летать на простой ракете а не только специальной ракете (если world Mothership уже создан при помощи специальной ракеты).
нет, на нормальной ракете невозможно. вместо /dimensiontp попробуй /shuttle_tp, но он только работает для кораблей в орбите вокруг планеты, на которой ты находешся

Selvetrica

Feb 9, 2017
That is weird. Almost looks like MothershipData hasn't been loaded.
Is this a server/client setup or just a singleplayer world? Have you created the world with the given mod configuration, or was it a pre-existing mod where you added stuff?

It could actually be a provider ID problem. You *could* try opening GalacticraftAmunRa.cfg and setting I:mothershipProviderID to some random value. It really should work with any value between -2147483648 and 2147483647.
This is a server start up. Basically this is a pack called 1.7.10 pack that I added galacticraft to. It works fine and generates world fine but I added this mod and deleted the world so I could start fresh. I noticed that it crashes before the config can even generate in the files. To solve this I removed all mods but Amun and Galacticraft and it started up just fine. So I know it is conflicting with one of the mods in the pack. Where would I find this GalacticraftAmunRa.cfg to change it?

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
This is a server start up. Basically this is a pack called 1.7.10 pack that I added galacticraft to. It works fine and generates world fine but I added this mod and deleted the world so I could start fresh. I noticed that it crashes before the config can even generate in the files. To solve this I removed all mods but Amun and Galacticraft and it started up just fine. So I know it is conflicting with one of the mods in the pack. Where would I find this GalacticraftAmunRa.cfg to change it?
just under config. I don't have any subdirectory there.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
I haven't found that ID anywhere, and I could start my mod with thaumcraft just fine.
Also, AmunRa should throw an exception if it attempts to register the provider while there already is one. Maybe some other mod didn't have this error handling?

Selvetrica

Feb 9, 2017
I haven't found that ID anywhere, and I could start my mod with thaumcraft just fine.
Also, AmunRa should throw an exception if it attempts to register the provider while there already is one. Maybe some other mod didn't have this error handling?
Maybe I cant seem to figure out what caused it but now I am having another problem. I logged out on the mother ship and when I started up the server this morning and logged in it crashes. I get an error that says java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 3, does not exist. Here is the crash log maybe you could help me with this too?

Attachments

• crash-2017-02-10_15.40.40-server.txt
    33.4 KB · Views: 3

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
That looks like the same error as before. Sure you posted the correct crash log?
Hm wait. Did the server crash on restart? What exactly did crash and when?

In other news: AmunRa-GC-0.3.7
== Version 0.3.7 ==
- added fog to sky rendering
- added gravity generator (not craftable yet)
- Clean up mothership data and unregister motherships on disconnect. Potentially fixes #8
- Added mehen asteroid belt. It's mostly like the vanilla asteroid belt now, except sentrys
- Heavily nerfed sentrys
- rayguns will now retain enchantments and names on reloading
- enchanting a raygun with efficiency will reduce it's power consumption
- rayguns are craftable with any battery
- cryo guns do double damage against blazes, freeze water into ice and lava into obsidian
- blasters melt ice and snow, evaporate water, and set blocks on fire (note: sentrys use blasters, too)

Selvetrica

Feb 9, 2017
You know what your right my bad :confused: I grabbed the one from the server files but this one is on the client.
So what exactly happened was changing that mothership data worked and I played on the server and logged out on my mothership. When I started the server today and tried to log in the client crashed and I got this (correct this time) crash report
Edit- Does this gravity generator make real gravity or are they like the ones from galacticraft default where it pulls you out by spinning? Also does it have a radius or is it all of the ship?

Attachments

• crash-2017-02-12_18.17.22-client.txt
    44.1 KB · Views: 3

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Okay, I actually managed to reproduce that now. I have a suspicion why it happens, I wonder why it didn't happen before, though...

edit: it generates gravity in a box area, which you can configure. and, well, it's not quite real gravity, jumping feels somewhat weird.

You can also place them on a planet. If you check the "upwards" checkbox and set the strength high enough, they can also be used as trampolines.

Selvetrica

Feb 9, 2017
Okay, I actually managed to reproduce that now. I have a suspicion why it happens, I wonder why it didn't happen before, though...

edit: it generates gravity in a box area, which you can configure. and, well, it's not quite real gravity, jumping feels somewhat weird.

You can also place them on a planet. If you check the "upwards" checkbox and set the strength high enough, they can also be used as trampolines.
Sweet sounds like fun. I assume it will cost power to operate? So I kinda fixed the login crash issue. While I logged in I went to the command box and tped myself to the end before it disconnected. When I logged back in I fell into the void and died and was in the overworld. I flew back up to the mothership and it seems to be working now. I dont know what happened before that caused it. Could it be because I stopped the server with me on the mothership? Should I just log out in the overworld? Ill just update and hope it fixes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.