Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vos

May 31, 2015
Amazing cant wait to see it finished! When do you think first version will come out?

also can mother ship go to space station? would be cool to make it like space airport xD
I think you should make a Discord server

Last edited by a moderator:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Amazing cant wait to see it finished! When do you think first version will come out?
Dunno. But I think I took long enough, I'll try to add all the needed recipes now and will then build a version, even if it will be buggy as hell.
edit: lol, just noticed that mothership world data isn't actually saved anywhere. oops :D

also can mother ship go to space station? would be cool to make it like space airport xD
I think you should make a Discord server
Motherships cannot orbit space stations, but shuttles can land there, if started from it's planet or a mothership around said planet.

edit: "Discord server"? *googles* Something like Teamspeak? Eh, I'm not really a fan of voice chat. Also, I'm too lazy to actually host anything. What do you want to talk with me about anyway?

vos

May 31, 2015
Discord is teamspeak and skype in one and i think its better to talk there sometimes because it keeps you more in touch with us. D]iscord servers are free and easy like skype groups.

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
Someone wanted a video?

Ok , that was a lot more satisfying than my expectation (ㅎ‿ㅎ)

If i missed something, i speak spanish

About the recipe of the engine and control blocks is to use the rocket parts that you use for the tier 3 rocket as actual crafting material for them and the shutle rocket (not sure if this is the tier 3 rocket or a separate version just for the Mothership) what you can do is make the schematic an end game loot or really difficult to get to make people play for it. It 'll add more difficulty and will make the player to explore more the addon

Last edited by a moderator:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
I actually managed to add the shuttle's crafting recipe to the nasa workbench, and even to make the shuttle land as itself, instead of spawning a lander (It is supposed to be the Mothership's lander). It can land and be placed on the naked ground, too, but cannot be refueled, unless standing on a launch pad.

AndreySV

May 19, 2016
Sorry) just now I saw that mothership you can create only if you fly on a shuttle rocket. At first didn't notice)

AlexSocol

Mar 8, 2015
1. Try somehow cancel rocket launch if the Mothership is moving.
2. What is that block with rivets in the middle of the room and why it is always replaced back, even when I placed bedrock instead of it?
3. If player crashes on the unregistered planet or got lost in space, he will be respawned in the middle of nowhere and will die again. And again...
4. I can't see mothership on the map. Is that a bug or it's the result of new mechanic (copy of the map with mothership instead of spacestations)?
5. Sometimes mothership can get lost. For example when I fly on the rocket to the other planet, and then turn back - there is no mothership.

P.S. Sorry for my horrible english, I'm actually russian. Hope you understand me :D

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
1. Try somehow cancel rocket launch if the Mothership is moving.
Yes, I should try to do that...

2. What is that block with rivets in the middle of the room and why it is always replaced back, even when I placed bedrock instead of it?
It is getting replaced back? oO
I'll have a look at it.
It was just a test I did.

3. If player crashes on the unregistered planet or got lost in space, he will be respawned in the middle of nowhere and will die again. And again...
Damn. I suppose you get respawned somewhere above the mothership? Yeah, I'll have to fix that.

4. I can't see mothership on the map. Is that a bug or it's the result of new mechanic (copy of the map with mothership instead of spacestations)?
Yes, there is no way around it. You can only see them in the Shuttle's map (Or in the Mothership's map)

5. Sometimes mothership can get lost. For example when I fly on the rocket to the other planet, and then turn back - there is no mothership.
Please check if you aren't actually 500 meters above it or so. Or what do you mean "lost"?

P.S. Sorry for my horrible english, I'm actually russian. Hope you understand me :D
Compared to all the other russians here, your english is quite ok actually.

edit: also, new version's up

Last edited:

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
ummm, ok... so acording to the image i sent below, that is Uranus when i travel there, plus it crashed when i tried to leave the place with a rocket2016-12-28_06.03.47.png

sorry the ortography

MorePortal

Oct 11, 2016
What I need to write in the configuration to set the color of the aura of the star? I tried star.sirius:0/1/1 but it didn't work

Last edited:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
ummm, ok... so acording to the image i sent below, that is Uranus when i travel there, plus it crashed when i tried to leave the place with a rocketView attachment 1767

sorry the ortography
oO
From which mod is that uranus?
Also, do you have a crash log from that crash?

What I need to write in the configuration to set the color of the aura of the star? I tried star.sirius:0/1/1 but it didn't work
You need the body name. Hmm I wonder if you can even figure that out without looking into the code, lol. Try something like "sirius:0/1/1" or "starsirius:0/1/1"

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
oO
From which mod is that uranus?
Also, do you have a crash log from that crash?

Well, i have GalaxySpace and ExtendedPlanet so i think is one of then

I'll try again later and give you the crash log later in the day too

Status
Not open for further replies.