Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Crafting table. Just like the regular one, only made of metal. I just noticed that I had one half-finished metal workbench in the code, and decided to finish it.
I just wanted a non-wooden workbench for usage in space :D

Superman

Dec 29, 2016
Sorry, not going to happen.

I think there is a mod which does something similar. I forgot how it's called, though. It's not purely for GC, either.
There is also archimedes ships, but they have no laser, the warp drive mod is better, I mean in general, not just because of the lasers

M00M0019

Jan 21, 2017
It keeps crashing when I try to lunch the game

Crash report says something about itemThermal

I tried removing the other mods but still keeps crashing

Last edited:

dimion123

Dec 14, 2015
It keeps crashing when I try to lunch the game

Crash report says something about itemThermal

I tried removing the other mods but still keeps crashing

It is difficult to say without the crash log. But it seems to me it could be that you've got an older galacticraft version

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
New version is up. Shuttle Docks should work, mostly. Important things:
- docks only work with shuttle rockets.
- they can be used to start shuttle from anywhere where the shuttle can start.
- if you use a shuttle to go to a mothership or space station and there is a vacant dock, the shuttle will attempt to dock there. This part might still be buggy, it was the most difficult part to do...
- if you exit a shuttle while it is docked, it should place you next to the dock door. if it doesn't, it's a bug
- docks are compatible with fuel loaders and cargo (un)loaders

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
its_beautiful.jpg

Reactions: vos

conkleon

Mar 12, 2015
I hava a feature suggestion... could you add a way to rotate a part of a ship and create artificial gravity (like space odyssey) and an option in the config files to change the speed that the mothership moves (how quick it travels)?

Btw THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS MOD sr for caps

Last edited:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
I will try doing artificial gravity somewhen. Not sure about the spinning, though. I'm not even sure if I should make that space station spinning thing back in.
That reminds me: technically, an accelerating ship should create a force opposing the motion direction. It could throw you off if you arent' careful. Not sure if I should implement this, though
I guess I could add a travel time (and maybe fuel usage) multiplier to the config.

conkleon

Mar 12, 2015
I will try doing artificial gravity somewhen. Not sure about the spinning, though. I'm not even sure if I should make that space station spinning thing back in.
That reminds me: technically, an accelerating ship should create a force opposing the motion direction. It could throw you off if you arent' careful. Not sure if I should implement this, though
I guess I could add a travel time (and maybe fuel usage) multiplier to the config.
Thank you for hearing me out!

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Work in progress...
2017-01-30_00.26.41.png

edit: done.

AmunRa-GC-0.3.4
== Version 0.3.4 ==
- added readme, added some other stuff which might be necessary
- made motherships actually respect maxMothershipTier
- added config options for Mothership speed and fuel factors
- added a new alien villager (does not spawn naturally yet)
- added hydroponics unit

So, it works like this: you build the Hydroponics Unit, power it from below, then you can attach oxygen pipes to any side. Through the GUI you can plant seeds in there (only wheat for now). The unit doesn't need power to grow wheat, but it needs light. You can also throw in some bonemeal through the GUI to accelerate the process.
If powered, it will produce oxygen, similar to an oxygen collector, depending on how grown the plant is. The oxygen output should be about what an oxygen collector would produce from 4 wheat fields, so you would need a lot of these. Alternatively, there is a config value to increase the efficiency.
Once the wheat is fully grown, you can also harvest it via the GUI.

Last edited:

SpaceLite

Aug 1, 2016
Crash! When you try to log in GUI, What could be the problem?

Attachments

• crash-2017-01-30_18.15.21-server.txt
    10 KB · Views: 1

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Try this version: AmunRa-GC-0.3.5

== Version 0.3.5 ==
- fixed mothership settings rightclick crash
- potentially fixed rightclick crash in hydroponics unit
- added a limit to mothership name lengths

I could not reproduce the bug, but I think I fixed it

edit:
2017-01-30_19.30.02.png 2017-01-30_19.30.10.png
21 hydroponics units to supply that room with enough oxygen to breathe. Should I increase the oxygen production of the things?

Last edited:
Reactions: vos and AugiteSoul

SpaceLite

Aug 1, 2016
Try this version: AmunRa-GC-0.3.5

== Version 0.3.5 ==
- fixed mothership settings rightclick crash
- potentially fixed rightclick crash in hydroponics unit
- added a limit to mothership name lengths

I could not reproduce the bug, but I think I fixed it

edit:
View attachment 1796 View attachment 1797
21 hydroponics units to supply that room with enough oxygen to breathe. Should I increase the oxygen production of the things?
Thank you;) All is working now!

BedMan

Oct 15, 2016
Мне кажется что нужно добавить конструкцию скажем размером 4х4х4 или 2х2х2
Для выращивания внутри дерева, и вот чтобы конкретно из нее выходило гораздо больше кислорода чем с пшеницы, но сделать ее дороже в производстве.

I'm sorry that it is not the original language of the forum, but I'm in it is not strong (Google Translate)

Status
Not open for further replies.