Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Now that I looked into it, it seems like there is some mod (probably extra planets) with an orphaned moon, aka, a moon without a parent.

I couldn't reproduce it, but I think I fixed it.

=== 0.4.5 ===
- improved the environmental boost of isotope generators, fixes #33
- Upgraded to Galacticraft 1.7-3.0.12.488
- Fixed a bug where mothership data sometimes wouldn't be send to clients
- hopefully fixed the nullpointerexception in sky rendering
AmunRa-GC-0.4.5

Sockdotgif

Apr 10, 2017
yay new release! any word on future additions that you're working on, or are they supposed to be a surprise ;P

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
yes, maybe you will add some new dungeon, like on the Chorus?

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Now that I looked into it, it seems like there is some mod (probably extra planets) with an orphaned moon, aka, a moon without a parent.

I couldn't reproduce it, but I think I fixed it.

=== 0.4.5 ===
- improved the environmental boost of isotope generators, fixes #33
- Upgraded to Galacticraft 1.7-3.0.12.488
- Fixed a bug where mothership data sometimes wouldn't be send to clients
- hopefully fixed the nullpointerexception in sky rendering
AmunRa-GC-0.4.5
Id like to correct you there for your sky rendering crash, it doesn't even have my addon running in it https://pastebin.com/W0Q9S6b4

Last edited:

Fingolfin

Apr 24, 2017
That's AR 0.4.4 in there. Does it still happen with 0.4.5?

Nope! All fixed for me. I shall now enjoy the view of trillions of stars zooming past... right after I find an unlimited fuel source... Thanks so much. Something to note is that 0.4.5 doesn't work with a little older versions of GC like 0.4.4 did. Not a problem or anything just wanted to clarify for future readers. As far as stuff to add goes I have always wanted a better way to move in zero gravity dimensions. Maybe something like those space chairs (Manned Maneuvering Unit). Also I think you should add some funky aquatic life to the ocean below Seth at some point. I really love the aesthetic of that planet. Probably my favorite dimension ever added to modded minecraft. Thanks again and keep it up!

Sockdotgif

Apr 10, 2017
Nope! All fixed for me. I shall now enjoy the view of trillions of stars zooming past... right after I find an unlimited fuel source... Thanks so much. Something to note is that 0.4.5 doesn't work with a little older versions of GC like 0.4.4 did. Not a problem or anything just wanted to clarify for future readers. As far as stuff to add goes I have always wanted a better way to move in zero gravity dimensions. Maybe something like those space chairs (Manned Maneuvering Unit). Also I think you should add some funky aquatic life to the ocean below Seth at some point. I really love the aesthetic of that planet. Probably my favorite dimension ever added to modded minecraft. Thanks again and keep it up!

Galaxy Space already does this and Ezer'Arch made a content pack for MCHeli that adds a more detailed one MMU.

Fingolfin

Apr 24, 2017
Galaxy Space already does this and Ezer'Arch made a content pack for MCHeli that adds a more detailed one MMU.

Oh. I knew about the content pack one for MCHeli but I didn't realize Galaxy Space has something like it. I'll look into that. Still though what with this addon having motherships some sort of utility might be nice. I dunno. What about some kind of small airlock. Sorta like the shuttle dock except for easier moving from sealed mothership to open space. Sorry I'm just dumping ideas now I'll stop.

Sockdotgif

Apr 10, 2017
Oh. I knew about the content pack one for MCHeli but I didn't realize Galaxy Space has something like it. I'll look into that. Still though what with this addon having motherships some sort of utility might be nice. I dunno. What about some kind of small airlock. Sorta like the shuttle dock except for easier moving from sealed mothership to open space. Sorry I'm just dumping ideas now I'll stop.

oh i understand. like an EVA bay. Like going from inside the mothership directly into an MMU without having to equip it correct?

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
You mean basically a block which moves you from one side to the other when you rightclick it? What's an MMU?

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
So you mean, a more compact airlock?

Mh, I was considering trying to add some sort of a space suit rack at least. Maybe I'll try it somewhen. When I have more time than right now, that is

Reactions: Sockdotgif

Fingolfin

Apr 24, 2017
S
So you mean, a more compact airlock?

Mh, I was considering trying to add some sort of a space suit rack at least. Maybe I'll try it somewhen. When I have more time than right now, that is

Cool. I'll keep my eyes open.

SnailsAttack

Jan 8, 2017
Is there a reason that the mothership "dimension" has such a strange system of gravity? It performs more like creative mode than the space station gravity, and makes the Artificial Gravity Generator function in a rather strange way. I feel like one or the other should be fixed.

Edit : It seems that the issue was with the version of galacticraft that I had installed (491) which completely changes how zero gravity works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.