Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships

Discussion in 'Addons and Resource Packs' started by pra, Oct 18, 2015.

1. vos

vos Member

2. vos

vos Member

I think its time to put this thread as Locked until pra messages the moderators.

3. Comrade

Comrade Member

Hi pra. I know, you fucked up by questions like this, but i created an account to ask this, When the addon will be updated to 1.12.2?
    Заранее спасибо.

ArchtypeOfEpic likes this.
  4. Ribbons0121R121

5. ArchtypeOfEpic

I really liked this mod, and I wish it would be updated to 1.12 so we can enjoy it with other mods.

6. Ali55555

Ali55555 Member

I know it will be hard. And i'm not push you. But can you import this mod for galacticraft 4 minecraft 1.12.2?

7. Ali55555

Ali55555 Member

I think what you need is a team that can help you develop the mod. It can be your friends or your family. Then the mod can develop way more efficient.

8. Akai Ryu

Akai Ryu Member

where do you you get the shuttle schematic?

9. pra

pra Member

I am terribly sorry, but the truth is, I can't mantain this mod.

The attempt to port it to 1.8 completely broke my motivation, and after some point (and until now), I didn't even dare to return to this forum due to this.

However, the mod has always been open source, so if anyone else wants to continue it, go ahead. Not sure if I can transfer my git repo to someone else, but that shouldn't even be necessary. Just fork it.

Though TBH, I don't know inhowfar the 1.7 code would even help. Even from 1.7 to 1.8, so much has changed in Minecraft, I think it might be easier to rewrite it from scratch than to actually port it for 1.12...

edit: IIRC, someone offered me to merge their mods a long time ago. Whoever it was, well, just do it, I guess.
    Not sure if I can/should do anything at Github, but, I hereby declare the code of Amun-Ra to be public domain.

ArchtypeOfEpic likes this.