Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
I have a question

in the TBN36 star system, there shouldnt be 2 star in the skies of each planet intead of one?

it's Because I saw the photos in the description, realized there is only 1 and wanted to ask

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
I have a question

in the TBN36 star system, there shouldnt be 2 star in the skies of each planet intead of one?

it's Because I saw the photos in the description, realized there is only 1 and wanted to ask
Fixing that Has been on my TODO list for a while now, So I think that I'll fix that for 1.3.

MeSoLost

Jul 27, 2016
ok fatal error occurred when attempting to add your mod. -_- Crash log from **server** included. Let me know if you need me to generate one from a client.

Attachments

• fml-server-latest.txt
    56.7 KB · Views: 3

MeSoLost

Jul 27, 2016
how the blip am i supposed to update the light weight java game library on a remote server?? (server farm in canada)

MeSoLost

Jul 27, 2016
Just did that, no lwjgl anything in that folder (copied it anyway) however in my client in the folder "bin" there is all the lwjgl stuff =\ so I threw that in the libraries folder and still crashing -.- Works on client though. Nice additions so far. Can't wait for the other inhabitable planets to be available to be traveled to. ^_^ I'll go poke some stuff and see if I can find somethin in my server to replace.

----

If they need to be in a specific sub folder in there can you tell me what the full path is from server root? I can just put them in. (can't find any lwjgl on my server)(hold on think i found that myself)

----

Um... this error having ".client." in it makes me think this mod cannot be used on a server possibly. =\ found where LWJGL goes (libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/*bunch of folders*) but I'm still getting this -_-

[02:05:46] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Caught exception from ExtendedPlanets
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/LWJGLException
at net.minecraftforge.client.MinecraftForgeClient.getStencilBits(MinecraftForgeClient.java:51) ~[MinecraftForgeClient.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
at net.minecraftforge.client.MinecraftForgeClient.<clinit>(MinecraftForgeClient.java:55) ~[MinecraftForgeClient.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
at ExtendedPlanets.init.EPItems.loadItems(EPItems.java:95) ~[EPItems.class:?]
at ExtendedPlanets.EPMain.preInit(EPMain.java:150) ~[EPMain.class:?]

edit* Only relevant help I could find also suggests this is client side mod only -_- that's life

Last edited by a moderator:

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
Just did that, no lwjgl anything in that folder (copied it anyway) however in my client in the folder "bin" there is all the lwjgl stuff =\ so I threw that in the libraries folder and still crashing -.- Works on client though. Nice additions so far. Can't wait for the other inhabitable planets to be available to be traveled to. ^_^ I'll go poke some stuff and see if I can find somethin in my server to replace.

----

If they need to be in a specific sub folder in there can you tell me what the full path is from server root? I can just put them in. (can't find any lwjgl on my server)(hold on think i found that myself)

----

Um... this error having ".client." in it makes me think this mod cannot be used on a server possibly. =\ found where LWJGL goes (libraries/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/*bunch of folders*) but I'm still getting this -_-

at net.minecraftforge.client.MinecraftForgeClient.getStencilBits(MinecraftForgeClient.java:51) ~[MinecraftForgeClient.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
at net.minecraftforge.client.MinecraftForgeClient.<clinit>(MinecraftForgeClient.java:55) ~[MinecraftForgeClient.class:1.7.10-1614.58]

edit* Only relevant help I could find also suggests this is client side mod only -_- that's life
I know that my addon can be used on a server, I have it in mine, but I'll look into this issue and I'll get back to you.

AugiteSoul

May 15, 2016
Suggestion for a planet:
Name: Nettogrof
A planet that is, two dimensions: light Nettogrof and dark Nettogrof.
You land on the light one by default, you can swap by going into the Portal (go down.)
Mobs: (find a name plz) Very advanced aliens, they can make stellar panels (go down.) Some are hostile and others not. Found in villages.
Corrupters: Vegetal, moving entities that can control mobs. Weak to fire.

All those mobs have a dark version that is always hostile.
Blocks and Items.
Corrupting Seeds: Dropped by Corrupters (dark ones too), if you right-click on a mob it will be corrupted. Players can't be corrupted.
Stellar Panels: 5% more efficient, but depending of the size of the visibe sun, it can be more powerful. Can go up to 10000% more powerful.
Beams: Dropped by hostile advanced aliens, they're of 7 types:
-Beam: Slow and deals 5 damage.
-Blue Beam: Same speed but deals 8 damage.
-Green Beam: Faster and deals 5 damage.
-Red Beam: Can be charged to deal up to 15 damage.
-Yellow Beam: Charges when exposed to sunlight, but is very slow and deals 15 damage.
-Purple Beam: Same speed and same damage as the first beam, but stuns the target for 25 seconds.
-White Beam: Is very fast, but only deals knockback.

The Abandoned Station
A station corrupted by, corrupters. Corrupted mobs are in, too. You can find some supplies here, and if you walk on living materials, the corrupters can know where you are, and the remaining defensive systems can attack you. The boss can't move, but can shoot poisoned projectiles and summon corrupters. When it's defeated, it gives a key to the Portal, allowing to go in the dark dimension. The Station is still functional in the dark dimension, and the crew are the only mobs that are passive here.

TL;DR: A planet with a broken station, advanced aliens, dark and light worlds.

Jun 26, 2016
LAJrtoJ.png
LAJrtoJ
Keep it up!

;)

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015

----

----

Some of my code is sloppy because I was trying to get stuff to work and for the most part I was registering client side stuff with the server side.
I changed that and the update should be out soon.

Jun 26, 2016
I know I'm a little irritating but how disable a planet / moon?,
because I have compatibility problems with addon more planets