Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

Jun 26, 2016
The forum is not a chat. Avoid multi-posting in a very short period of time. Prefer to edit your post to add new info.
Try use this addon in Minecraft 1.7.10
i try use the addon for minecraft 1.7.10 but the addon cause a crash in this version :/

It's for 1.7.10.
Did not they watch the video?
in the minute o:45,
I show that when trying to open the forge 1.7.10 along with the addons extended planets it generates a crash

It's for 1.7.10.
If they are going to comment at least watch the video and the information I left them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Byomakuta

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
what do i need to know about how to disable some dimensions ?

i dont want to mess up the configuration

AugiteSoul

May 15, 2016
i try use the addon for minecraft 1.7.10 but the addon cause a crash in this version :/

Did not they watch the video?
in the minute o:45,
I show that when trying to open the forge 1.7.10 along with the addons extended planets it generates a crash

If they are going to comment at least watch the video and the information I left them
First, you're using a non-officilal, unsupported launcher, it makes the crash report non-readable garbage.
Second, you're using the wrong MC version. It's for 1.7.10. Not for 1.64686565.6546546464.

So, retry using the official launcher with 1.7.10.

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
what do i need to know about how to disable some dimensions ?

i dont want to mess up the configuration
In the config file go to the bottom and turn the planets off by setting "true" to "false". If anything gets messed up just delete the config file, the game would create a new one.

i have this problem :/, the mod it work for minecraft 1.7.2 but i can´t create a new world T_T

Cliente> at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72970_h(WorldServer.java:665) ~[mj.class:?]
Cliente> at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:243) ~[afn.class:?]
Cliente> at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:96) ~[mj.class:?]
Cliente> at net.minecraft.world.WorldServerMulti.<init>(WorldServerMulti.java:14) ~[mc.class:?]
Cliente> at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.initDimension(DimensionManager.java:245) ~[DimensionManager.class:?]
Cliente> at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71218_a(MinecraftServer.java:690) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
Cliente> at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.util.WorldUtil.registerPlanet(WorldUtil.java:794) ~[WorldUtil.class:?]
Cliente> at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GalacticraftCore.serverStarting(GalacticraftCore.java:560) ~[GalacticraftCore.class:?]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
Cliente> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267) ~[guava-15.0.jar:?]
Cliente> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
Cliente> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:738) ~[Loader.class:?]
Cliente> ... 4 more
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/INFO] [Galacticraft]: Unregistered Dimension: -1513
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/ERROR] [ExtendedPlanets]: Skipping event FMLServerStoppedEvent and marking errored mod ExtendedPlanets since required dependency GalacticraftCore has errored
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/ERROR] [GalacticraftMars]: Skipping event FMLServerStoppedEvent and marking errored mod GalacticraftMars since required dependency GalacticraftCore has errored
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
Cliente> [21:13:32] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

----

help me plisss :(:(:(:(:(:(

Do you think that you could try it in the default launcher and if it crashes, send me the crash report?

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
You can disable any of the moons/planets in the config. Except for Jupiter, which doesn't works. (it seems)
And the world is closing automatically and outputting this error.
In the config file go to the bottom and turn the planets off by setting "true" to "false". If anything gets messed up just delete the config file, the game would create a new one.
thanks a lot

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
You can disable any of the moons/planets in the config. Except for Jupiter, which doesn't works. (it seems)
And the world is closing automatically and outputting this error.
[18:17:48] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel GalacticraftCore
io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:99) ~[MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec.channelRead(MessageToMessageCodec.java:111) ~[MessageToMessageCodec.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) ~[EmbeddedChannel.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
at ExtendedPlanets.packet.PacketSimpleEP.decodeInto(PacketSimpleEP.java:91) ~[PacketSimpleEP.class:?]
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.network.GalacticraftChannelHandler.decodeInto(GalacticraftChannelHandler.java:47) ~[GalacticraftChannelHandler.class:?]
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.network.GalacticraftChannelHandler.decodeInto(GalacticraftChannelHandler.java:17) ~[GalacticraftChannelHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLIndexedMessageToMessageCodec.decode(FMLIndexedMessageToMessageCodec.java:77) ~[FMLIndexedMessageToMessageCodec.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLIndexedMessageToMessageCodec.decode(FMLIndexedMessageToMessageCodec.java:17) ~[FMLIndexedMessageToMessageCodec.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec$2.decode(MessageToMessageCodec.java:81) ~[MessageToMessageCodec$2.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:89) ~[MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]
... 13 more
Weird, because when I disable Jupiter it works fine.

Epic_ManDude

Jan 18, 2014
I am using this addon including a ton of other ones (galaxy space, extra planets, more planets.) For experiments. But whenever I try to go to any planet in star system TBN36-A and TBN36, it takes me to a random planet. Is this a problem I can fix in the config?

Byomakuta

Sep 28, 2016
I am using this addon including a ton of other ones (galaxy space, extra planets, more planets.) For experiments. But whenever I try to go to any planet in star system TBN36-A and TBN36, it takes me to a random planet. Is this a problem I can fix in the config?
maybe the way you have the planets ids is interfering

Jun 26, 2016

Do you think that you could try it in the default launcher and if it crashes, send me the crash report?
Oh, sorry for the problems it was for the launcher, sorry for the problems T-T

First, you're using a non-officilal, unsupported launcher, it makes the crash report non-readable garbage.
Second, you're using the wrong MC version. It's for 1.7.10. Not for 1.64686565.6546546464.

So, retry using the official launcher with 1.7.10.
Oh thanks for the information