Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
Sorry I haven't been that active lately. Development has been kind of slow, but if you want to know how development is going, check out the trello page (Link on the main page).
make dungeon tier 6 on one Exo-planet i think, it would be cool

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
I found the configs here this line: EnableSecretSolarSystem=false This is easter egg or not?

MNR

May 9, 2017
Its strange when Ceres have a snow... Snow is a water,that means Ceres is a water asteroid? ...
KingOfMiners,please add any rock and replace with snow...

bballboy2002

May 22, 2017
Stop using adfly. Right now. I had to click the link 30 times for it to give me the download, that stupid site kept sending me to what were obviously fake downloads and other websites that seemed to be scams. There are other ways to earn money that don't involve viruses being installed on people's computers.

vos

May 31, 2015
Stop using adfly. Right now. I had to click the link 30 times for it to give me the download, that stupid site kept sending me to what were obviously fake downloads and other websites that seemed to be scams. There are other ways to earn money that don't involve viruses being installed on people's computers.
Our use Adblock :p and yes it works on adfly.
Heres the link for you lazy: https://adblockplus.org
Second solution is to use an anti virus if you're that scared.
Hope i helped and please dont tell the dev to stop earning even the smallest amount of money because it takes time to even code a small mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
a 30:70 universe.
As some of you may know that at the time of me writing this it has been one year since the last update to my add-on. Throughout the previous year I've been working on other projects which is the main source of why I haven't released the 1.4 update. Even though I haven't been working on it continuously I have been making progress through out the year. Some of the more notable things that have been working on are, oceanic pressure(demo), Vela A(screenshot), Pandorium(Still a WIP), and Diving armor(screenshot). I hope to get the update out within the next few weeks as the update is nearing completion.

Reactions: vos and MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
As some of you may know that at the time of me writing this it has been one year since the last update to my add-on. Throughout the previous year I've been working on other projects which is the main source of why I haven't released the 1.4 update. Even though I haven't been working on it continuously I have been making progress through out the year. Some of the more notable things that have been working on are, oceanic pressure(demo), Vela A(screenshot), Pandorium(Still a WIP), and Diving armor(screenshot). I hope to get the update out within the next few weeks as the update is nearing completion.
Nice work

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
This update has been taking over a year and I don't know if I should cut one of the features from this update and save it for the next one. Tell me what you think about the idea of leaving Pandorium out of the next update, so that this update doesn't take longer. If I cut this feature to the next update It will let me work on porting ExtendedPlanets to 1.8, 1.10, etc... Here's where to vote: link

Breadabix

Jun 5, 2018
Just found this, looks good and looks like it could be amazing with time, especially when put together with MJRLegends' ExtraPlanets. May I suggest that instead of working on many different features at once, do one at a time and complete it (or atleast get it to a usable stage). Even if its only a small update, it gets a feature complete.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Just found this, looks good and looks like it could be amazing with time, especially when put together with MJRLegends' ExtraPlanets. May I suggest that instead of working on many different features at once, do one at a time and complete it (or atleast get it to a usable stage). Even if its only a small update, it gets a feature complete.
Theres a update planned i believe :D it will be out soon hopefully

kingofminers

Content developer
ExtendedPlanets
Sep 5, 2015
The 1.4 update has been released finally. Don't worry, I'm not dead.
Sorry, it took me almost 2 years to upload. This was because of two reasons. I'm a terrible procrastinator. And the submarine, in general, was absolute hell. I do hope to not take as much time with future releases. But either way, enjoy!