[1.7.10] Galacticraft 3.0.6.232 & CoFHCore 3.0.0B8-36

JonnyBrando

Nov 12, 2014
Hello Fellow Galacticrafters!

I just did a huge update to my MC 1.7.10 install. I noticed that you are out of BETA, first off, congrats guys on all of your hard work!

I was looking for updates to MineFactoryReloaded, any builds after 601 needed the new CoFHCore, but it wasn't released until recently. So, I updated both.

It looks like you need to update the API, or your calls into CoFHCore now (unless I need to get the CoFHLib?).

Error:
http://pastebin.com/hJXmep9t

(no spoilers, so, I'll use good 'ol pastebin to keep the thread from blowing up)

I'm not sure if any of it works as of yet, I haven't had the opportunity to test. I also haven't tried it with the previous releases of CoFHCore & MineFactoryReloaded...

Thanks All,

JB

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
It's a known issue, but thank you for posting, reminds me we need to do something about it.

JonnyBrando

Nov 12, 2014
Ok, thanks for the update! Much appreciated!

I tried by skills at GoogleFu but didn't find much searching for peices of the error. Just other error logs from OpenEye and PasteBin... I suppose I should have looked here, I scanned the threads briefly but didn't see anything relevant.

Is it going to cause any issues?

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
No issues, unless you had a Galacticraft cape in which case you won't see it in-game until we get this updated.