1.7.10 GlowingMines Industry server | Latest GC(225) | GregTech aimed modpack.

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Hi, I want to introduce my server.
With update to 1.7.10 we added GalactiCraft (planned for longer time), so the space race can start.

We have our own modpack, with aim for no day-to-win mods, so you can expect long gameplay.
It is related around GregTech, which is one of the most well-developed tech mods, however we have other good mods to enjoy, the most important are:
GregTech
IndustrialCraft2-Exp
Galacticraft
Forestry
Applied Energistics 2
RailCraft
BuildCraft
PFAA
and some more to fill the aim of our server.

Warning: due to some problems we need to run in offline mode now, so expect /login via Authme.

The story is :
We left planet Earth and sent colonization to another planet, however there was accident and our landing vessel crashed. We lost contact with main vessel , so we are left on this planet on our own. It has slightly toxic athmosphere and strange black locals. However it is rich for minerals, so we can build up our technology back. For now we know that we also lost our End-portal tech, so we will need to develop and build our own portals.

The terrain generator is absolutely different from vanilla game, so you can expect more stone types, a lot of ores, big veins of ores instead of "everything everywhere" , finite water as crucial part of economy, and adventure mode (you need the right tools to break blocks)
For safety of player gaming, we have Pvp Off, also everybody is able to make his own 80*80 residence to have all his chests and technology safe.

This server was originally Czech, however we have so low playerbase, so I can welcome also some english speaking players as well. If you are interested, feel free to join us, we do not have any whitelist or so.

How to connect?
We have our own Technic Launcher modpack, so you can just download all automatically.
Just add this pack: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/gm-industry
Server IP is included in the modpack
Dynmap: http://tech.glowingmines.eu:29690/#
Be sure to have at least 2GB of memory for your launcher!

Contact for head admin,help with instalation etc: [email protected]

Last edited: