[1.7.10] Problem for oxygen

CrIKxS

May 20, 2018
Good evening, I have a big problem when I go on most of the planet, it is impossible for me to place leaves or others for the oxygen collector.

I tried to search the config, I did not find anything.
And as soon as you see trees or other leaves disappear instantly

How to do ?

thank you for your understanding

Last edited:

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Do you lose the leafs? or Do they just not place and are still in your inventory? Do you have a "fast" leaf decay mod? Try placing a log then put leafs on it.

CrIKxS

May 20, 2018
It's as soon as I put them on the floor or anywhere with a log it disappears directly. And I have no mod of leaf decay.

radfast

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Most people don't know this but the Oxygen Collector also works with crops. So just make a wheat farm and hang an Oxygen Collector above it.

I don't know why your leaf blocks are disappearing, but it's not our mod causing that.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Ok, are you sure your running Official versions of the mod? Make sure by deleting or renaming your current versions, then re-downloading from here: https://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads
If the problem persists, then much more information is needed to try it figure it out.(mod list, forge version, SP/MP...). It sounds like you have a mod that doesn't allow placement of those blocks.