Addon [1.8.9 & 1.10.2 & 1.11.2 & 1.12.2] Planet Progression *Updated 22/04/2019*

Discussion in 'Addons and Resource Packs' started by MJRLegends, Feb 26, 2018.

1. MJRLegends

MJRLegends Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.12.2 Version:
    Please report them here and use [1.12.2] in the title.
    Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (185 Build and higher) and Forge 14.23.1.2555 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib

v0.3.5 is available, check change log for details.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.11.2 Version
    Please report them here and use [1.11.2] in the title.
    Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (185 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.1.2513 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib

v0.3.5 is available, check change log for details
    1.10.2 Version
    Please report them here and use [1.10.2] in the title.
    Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (185 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib

v0.3.3 is available, check change log for details

2. coinkeeper121

coinkeeper121 Member

Please help whenever i try to load the game it crashes, i think it's because of the 4 builds, is it ok if i just use the latest 3 builds?

3. MJRLegends

MJRLegends Member

Please upload the crash log to www.pastebin.com and post the url here so i can view it

4. coinkeeper121

coinkeeper121 Member

5. MJRLegends

MJRLegends Member

Your using the wrong jars for Galacticraft and you dont even have Planet Progressions installed so this shouldnt of been posted here

6. noobsrtoast

noobsrtoast Member

what a neat concept

7. MJRLegends

MJRLegends Member

Thanks glad you liked it, if you got any suggestions for it let me know. a good place for them is on my discord https://discord.mjrlegends.com

8. noobsrtoast

noobsrtoast Member

would be cool if you added a probe carrying rocket or something that could send a probe to any planet to survey it from orbit, and you could monitor it from screen and collect the research data and if you did it would lower the required tier of rocket to get to that planet by 1. also would be cool if you could send rovers to other planets using that same rocket and explore it a little bit ahead of time to learn about the hazards present and more about what gear you need, or set up a base for you ahead of time that will be ready for you when you get there, probably not possible though i would imagine