2-player rockets

SuperHammy3

Mar 1, 2017
I own a private server with Galacticraft and other mods. Both of us have gone to every planet available in the mod. But we've had limited resources until a while ago and we struggled to get both of us on the moon and Mars. So I'm suggesting rockets that could hold 2 or more players. Of course the rocket would have to be bigger to hold both players and would need more engines to not be terribly slow.

I don't know what else to put here so I'm just going to stop writing now.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I had once a crazy idea: I attached a minecart to a rocket. Since it was a risky gimmick, I put "volunteers" to ride it...

... well, things didn't go so well for the "volunteers".

Joke aside, the main issue is the desync on multiplayer servers. Minecraft already struggles to keep a rider in sync with the mountable entity. Did you notice how players keep rubber-banding while they ride a horse, minecart or a boat? This might've got better with 1.9 boats. Just a guess.

Reactions: SuperHammy3

SuperHammy3

Mar 1, 2017
I had once a crazy idea: I attached a minecart to a rocket. Since it was a risky gimmick, I put "volunteers" to ride it...

... well, things didn't go so well for the "volunteers".

Joke aside, the main issue is the desync on multiplayer servers. Minecraft already struggles to keep a rider in sync with the mountable entity. Did you notice how players keep rubber-banding while they ride a horse, minecart or a boat? This might've got better with 1.9 boats. Just a guess.
Hmm... Interesting. I'll watch the video later.