4Space Addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzannucci

Jul 21, 2013
Not sure why this huge addon isn't listed here. Just like Galacticraft (and any good mod) helps Minecraft be more popular by adding new content, 4space helps Galacticraft. It's written by MattParks and lets you go to IO, Europa, Venus and Mercury with your Tier 2 rocket.

It works with Galacticraft 2, the 1.6.4 version. There are two files you need to download, and you can get them here:

***LINK REMOVED***

Last edited by a moderator:

JakXLT

May 16, 2014
Not sure why this huge addon isn't listed here. Just like Galacticraft (and any good mod) helps Minecraft be more popular by adding new content, 4space helps Galacticraft. It's written by MattParks and lets you go to IO, Europa, Venus and Mercury with your Tier 2 rocket.

It works with Galacticraft 2, the 1.6.4 version. There are two files you need to download, and you can get them here:

http://mattparks.hostei.com/Changelog.htm

What matt told me is that the original creator of 4space broke the license of Galacticraft, and all the shit that comes with that went on to him when he took over the mod.

Not that it matters. He's not continuing with 4 Space. Instead he's working on exoplanets now.

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Actually when I still worked on it, micdoodle said it had nothing too do with Galacticraft and it was a mod in its on wright. Than he banned it, If you ask me I think hes either just a jerk or jealous.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Than he banned it, If you ask me I think hes either just a jerk or jealous.
I'll repost the reasons, straight from the horse's mouth:
micdoodle8 said:
The reason why that was originally banned is he was redistributing my unfinished content and calling it his own. So yeah, I'm not just banning random people :p
And...
micdoodle8 said:
If he had of contacted me through email, twitter, IRC, etc... or even PM'd me explaining his situation I probably wouldn't have banned him, he has made no attempt to explain himself or address his violation of my license to me.

Moreover, topic locked to avoid further LOL-drama. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.