Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
Sorry to be 'that guy' Matt but it is illegal to to give donators more things then the standard 'free player' since it's blantly breaking the EULA of Minecraft, I do find it funny however that people in the Minecraft community can support EULA breakage but bash 'piracy' when it's the patreon crap that's hurting the community more by seperating players into 'pay for features' and 'free to play' while pirates don't hurt anyone(fact is 'lost revenue' is so insignificant it doesn't even matter...).

Anyway, just thought I would let you know in case you didn't already

Matthew A

Nov 9, 2014
Wisconsin USA
mattparks.net
Sorry to be 'that guy' Matt but it is illegal to to give donators more things then the standard 'free player' since it's blantly breaking the EULA of Minecraft, I do find it funny however that people in the Minecraft community can support EULA breakage but bash 'piracy' when it's the patreon crap that's hurting the community more by seperating players into 'pay for features' and 'free to play' while pirates don't hurt anyone(fact is 'lost revenue' is so insignificant it doesn't even matter...).

Anyway, just thought I would let you know in case you didn't already
Whel its not taking away from the playing experience as it is buggy and they are "testing" it before a final release. The EULA is more aimed at servers that make you pay to have a chance of winning, while this is a option to beta test out a planet that may not ever be added anyways. Its not like im alone breaking the EULA, galacticraft still has donator capes even though its agents the EULA.

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
I know what you mean in that regard since there are many mods that break the EULA. I was just saying it since not many people are aware it's illegal so please don't take it personally. Either way I still love 4space!

LividPumpkin

Nov 8, 2013

Derp Johnson

Jan 1, 2015
I have a mac, i'm running the latest version of yosemite and i'm using chrome but i cant seem to access the latest version of 4 Space because the .x10host page download doesn't have wormhole planet. And the .webatu page wont load.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2015
Got this crash report when I got in a Tier 3 creative-fueled rocket. Clock went down a bit before the screen lagged and the count reverted to 18 before the crash report came up.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 1/7/15 3:32 PM
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
at mattparks.mods.space.venus.world.gen.WorldGenVenusLava.func_76484_a(WorldGenVenusLava.java:31)
at mattparks.mods.space.venus.world.gen.BiomeDecoratorVenus.decorate(BiomeDecoratorVenus.java:65)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.api.prefab.world.gen.BiomeDecoratorSpace.decorate(BiomeDecoratorSpace.java:34)
at mattparks.mods.space.venus.world.gen.ChunkProviderVenus.decoratePlanet(ChunkProviderVenus.java:372)
at mattparks.mods.space.venus.world.gen.ChunkProviderVenus.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderVenus.java:386)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:279)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:52)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:344)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:12)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:126)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.api.prefab.entity.EntityTieredRocket.func_70071_h_(EntityTieredRocket.java:228)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.planets.asteroids.entities.EntityTier3Rocket.func_70071_h_(EntityTier3Rocket.java:72)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at WorldServerOF.func_72870_g(WorldServerOF.java:394)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:186)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Geekof3000

Jan 10, 2015
I have an idea! (if this is possible)
On Mercury, since its days are longer than its years (it rotates faster than it orbits the sun), It should have a funny sunrise and sunset. If it is possible to code in the sun rising in the east and setting in the east, that would be awesome!

There might be a 3d rendering of what it would look like in real life.

Yep, I found a really cool Youtube about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew A
Status
Not open for further replies.