Not open for further replies.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Reactions: Matthew A

Matthew A

Nov 9, 2014
Wisconsin USA
mattparks.net
YAY! 4.1.6 is up! A lot of small things have been changed, there is now a super realistic config in Core, basically it disables space mobs and unnatural structures you can play this if you don't want any mobs or just realism. On any Jovian moon you can see its sister moons! They are scaled by there distance from that moon (sun is smaller). I have now added the Gliese 581g (cant go too worlds yet.) The star map looks like this: http://i54.tinypic.com/2ueoifc.jpg

TODO:
- Add Pluto's sun (very small)
- Add to Gliese 581g system.

Reactions: MJRLegends

mattb66

Feb 25, 2013
United States
Just curious, will you be adding the moons of those planets in the new system? I think it would be kind of interesting to see them, seeing as you can do pretty much whatever you want with them. It would be cool to have more than one Earth-like body in a system.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Just curious, will you be adding the moons of those planets in the new system? I think it would be kind of interesting to see them, seeing as you can do pretty much whatever you want with them. It would be cool to have more than one Earth-like body in a system.
Yeah i agree :D

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
Can I suggest that you add biomes on some of them, especially on IO there could be a snow biome and a volcano biome? The moon Io tends to have some cold regions as well.

Matthew A

Nov 9, 2014
Wisconsin USA
mattparks.net
Can I suggest that you add biomes on some of them, especially on IO there could be a snow biome and a volcano biome? The moon Io tends to have some cold regions as well.
Yes I was planning on doing that, moving lava lakes into a flatter biome and such. But you will see many biomes on exoplanet more than our solar systems planets/moons, you will see why in version 420.

Matthew A

Nov 9, 2014
Wisconsin USA
mattparks.net
4Space is done, I've moved to more better things, I may announce them hear. 4Space will remain up for download and the github page will remain up. Anyone who wants to keep it alive is welcome to. You can copy the code please if you do credit 4Space and Matthew A for making it. Thank you for 3+ years, thank you for 150,000+ website and Youtube views, thanks for close to 60,000 downloads, thanks for a great community and I hope some of you come over to my new projects. God its hard to say good bye to this addon, but bye.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
I have a question about 4space, the /dimensiontp does not seem to work when using the most recent release for it?

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
4Space is done, I've moved to more better things, I may announce them hear. 4Space will remain up for download and the github page will remain up. Anyone who wants to keep it alive is welcome to. You can copy the code please if you do credit 4Space and Matthew A for making it. Thank you for 3+ years, thank you for 150,000+ website and Youtube views, thanks for close to 60,000 downloads, thanks for a great community and I hope some of you come over to my new projects. God its hard to say good bye to this addon, but bye.
Dang... that was one thing I wasn't hopeing to hear ;-;
Ill see if I can get better at java so I can revive this later on, do you mind if I give it a shot Matt? Im not the type of person to take credit for myself since I hate the spotlight on me anyways so ill direct credit to you if I ever do get good enough to release a stable update

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.