a CO2 scrubber.

Mar 22, 2013
if you dont know what a CO2 scrubber is, it basically takes in CO2, breaks it down into Carbon and O2, then releases the oxygen.

also, on a side note, why is it that leaves disappear fter a while when used by O2 collectors? it makes no sense. its not like youre suffocating the trees... i mean, they use carbon dioxide...

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
also, on a side note, why is it that leaves disappear fter a while when used by O2 collectors? it makes no sense. its not like youre suffocating the trees... i mean, they use carbon dioxide...
To keep the balance of the mod. It would be OP to just get infinite oxygen from 1 leaf

Kye_Duo

Mar 11, 2013
maybe the number of leaves near the collector increases the size of the bubble produced by the distributor.

Mar 22, 2013
maybe instead of making the leaves diminish, the more distributors you have, the more collectors you need? like say you have a bubble of about a 10 block radius. but then you add another distributor, they both become 5 bock radii. maybe just balance it like that. having leaves diminish keeps me from doing anything in space, because its not worth it.