A fairly simple addon request: travel to The End

Aug 16, 2019
I'm a server owner, and "pack dev" if you will, but not a coder.
I want to know if someone can make a plugin that makes it possible to travel to (and land a rocket in) "the end dimension". This would be really cool for my pack because I already have a cool new way to get to the nether via vertically stacked dimensions.

I already have the conventional means of getting to the end disabled. I just want a mod that adds "the end" as it's own solar system or something along that line. I don't have any custom plugins for galacticraft besides the three
GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.231.jar
Galacticraft-Planets-1.12.2-4.0.2.231.jar
MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.231.jar

genius64

Content developer
Cosmic Horizons
Giant Galaxy
Jan 18, 2017
I'm a server owner, and "pack dev" if you will, but not a coder.
I want to know if someone can make a plugin that makes it possible to travel to (and land a rocket in) "the end dimension". This would be really cool for my pack because I already have a cool new way to get to the nether via vertically stacked dimensions.

I already have the conventional means of getting to the end disabled. I just want a mod that adds "the end" as it's own solar system or something along that line. I don't have any custom plugins for galacticraft besides the three
GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.231.jar
Galacticraft-Planets-1.12.2-4.0.2.231.jar
MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.231.jar

In addon Space Research you can fly on a rocket in End, and in addon Farscape you can fly to nether and to the end.