a list of "awesome" ideas for the mod

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
about planets 'n stuff:
-add asteroid belt, between mars and jupiter, 1% gravity, and if u want to travel from earth to jupiter or farther, u must go through the asteroid belt, adding a bit more of challenge to get to the "gas planets"
-deep space? give a bit more of time when going to other planets (not other moons)
-diferent size of sun when you are on different planets (example: if you are on mercury, the sun cover almost all the sky when is noon, or on neptune, the sun looks tiny)
-sun? i mean, you need a special space ship to go around the sun and if u get too close (100 blocks, sounds a lot but in space is nothing), the ship will explode (surface made with a new glowing block, because lava will lag too much for slow computers)

items, blocks 'n stuff
-heavy space armor, for planets such as venus, jupiter, etc...
-gravity boots: allows walk with normal gravity, and walk into walls
-special fuel to travel to other planets
-rockets for more than 1 player
-space marine armor? someting like dyeable armor for space wars (dyeable so you can recognize your team/faction)
-jetpack!!
-drill
-energy crystals, an alternative energy for rockets
-lazer weps, because bows are too mainstream (xD)

mobs:
-testificates with oxygen mask, on moon/other planet village
-nyan cats on outer space =3 (spawns very rare)
-make mobs dont spawn excessively much (in my opinion, they spawn too much)

Reactions: Hypermegazord

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Gravity boots, rockets for more than 1 player, the sun thing, diferent size of sun when you are on different planets and the jetpack are nice ideas! Hope hes will see it! :)

Reactions: Nexonoid

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
also, a couple more of "planets"
-kuiper belt, here is all the short comets come from, this is not a planet
-sedna, the sun will look like a star, here a gif how far is this planet: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Planetoid_90377_sedna_animation_location.gif (is the orange line) this planet will always be at night time because the sun light barely can get to sedna
(thi planet thakes 11400 years to complete an entire orbit) this planet should be with red rocks, or somethig like that
-quoaoar, same as sedna, it haves a moon, weywot
-Oort cloud, the edge of the solar system, MILLIONS of comets and asteroids are there, no light, no life, its about 1 light year from the sun, this is where ALL comets come from (halley, for example) this is not a planet

yes, i love astronomy as i love this mod