• Maybe only with Hard Mode on.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be cruel.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dj3520

Aug 14, 2014
gcf.dj3520.net
It doesn't seem like alien villagers or slimelings require oxygen. I think it's interesting. Perhaps an interesting new mechanic to the game would be that these guys are poisoned by it. Sure the alien villagers wouldn't be in many situations where they would be in an oxygen environment, but I think they should have some sort of weakness, being immune to zombie attacks and all. Also a player would have to be more careful with their slimelings as taking them into a sealed space would be the death of them. It adds a new dynamic that players would have to plan for.

dj3520

Aug 14, 2014
gcf.dj3520.net
The moon contains no gas because it has no atmosphere. The fact they don't breathe a gas is a logical fallacy we've chosen to ignore.

Hmmm.........! I seem to have forgotten my logic, I suppose even if they don't breath gases they can still be affected by our Gases, Oxygen, nitrogen, helium, flatulence. And its completely logical they don't breath a gas, because every creature has its own systema

dj3520

Aug 14, 2014
gcf.dj3520.net
Funny enough this was the word I was looking at when I opened the page.
flatulence
Anywho, there's no real logical reasoning behind why the Oxygen would be poisonous, mainly because the subjects involved are fictional and don't breathe. I was just thinking about how something small could make it so the player would have to think a bit more about things.

dj3520

Aug 14, 2014
gcf.dj3520.net
This would require a new model, texture, item, etc.
I try to make simple suggestions. They're more likely to be added since they're simple.