A suggestion by Sebastian.

sebasti161

Oct 21, 2013
For the space station:

There should be a feature, if you right click the blue thing in your space station, it comes up a GUI that you can choose who should be able to come to your Space station and maybe you could add more options there for example if you don't want to own the station anymore, you can give someone that hasn't made a Space station yet. Or, you could make "permission's" in your Station for people if you want someone to just visit or something for example pre-made permissions there like: Visitor (Can't build on the Space station) Helper (Can build but can't break the block's that the Station owner placed)

More idea's coming soon!

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I like it, though the Helper idea might also be used by griefers by constantly placing useless blocks.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I like the idea of having a control panel block. You right-click it and add or remove guests and edit their permissions.

(What I don't like are the generic topic titles that are used in topics with nice ideas but are easy to be missed or ignored because the title doesn't tell much.)

Last edited:

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
its actully an idea that should be implemented, only the owner of the spacestation can access that panel and delete/ban who ever he wants.

i like this idea.

sebasti161

Oct 21, 2013
Thank you to everyone that give me nice feedback! If you could try your best to tell micdoole8, it would be amazing!

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Thank you to everyone that give me nice feedback! If you could try your best to tell micdoole8, it would be amazing!

He looks at the forum every once in a while. That's probably part of the reason for the "All my ideas listed in a thread for the 12th time" type threads keep popping up, and/or threads keep getting spammed to keep them at the top of the board.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
He looks at the forum every once in a while. That's probably part of the reason for the "All my ideas listed in a thread for the 12th time" type threads keep popping up, and/or threads keep getting spammed to keep them at the top of the board.

sometimes they get bumped up because the people who made those, are thinking it totally should be implemented..

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
In my opinion, threads should only recieve a bump if they haven't recieved a reply in the last 24 hours and the thread is not on the first page anymore. Any shorter than that and it's useless spam. And if after three bumps the thread still gets no replied(exception is if it gets a few replies but then dies after each bump), then just give up on the thread.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
In my opinion, threads should only recieve a bump if they haven't recieved a reply in the last 24 hours and the thread is not on the first page anymore. Any shorter than that and it's useless spam. And if after three bumps the thread still gets no replied(exception is if it gets a few replies but then dies after each bump), then just give up on the thread.

Why should a thread get a bump at all? What makes one idea better/more important than someone that doesn't want to/can't get on to bump their thread every 24 hours? A thread shouldn't be pushed to the top just because someone has the time and energy to come back every single day.

Someone posts a thread, people discuss the merits of the idea or the idea's weaknesses. Discussion irons out the weaknesses or the idea is done away with. Going on for 20+ pages about things that have nothing to do with the original idea should be done in other areas of the forum.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Why should a thread get a bump at all? What makes one idea better/more important than someone that doesn't want to/can't get on to bump their thread every 24 hours? A thread shouldn't be pushed to the top just because someone has the time and energy to come back every single day.

Someone posts a thread, people discuss the merits of the idea or the idea's weaknesses. Discussion irons out the weaknesses or the idea is done away with. Going on for 20+ pages about things that have nothing to do with the original idea should be done in other areas of the forum.

For one, I mentioned it would only make sense to bump it two or three times, though I agree that bumping it twice is pushing the line.

And what if nobody replies to the thread at all? (This is what seems to be happening to my Ceres thread. It took me 2 precious hours to write it and nobody replies.)

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
For one, I mentioned it would only make sense to bump it two or three times, though I agree that bumping it twice is pushing the line.

And what if nobody replies to the thread at all? (This is what seems to be happening to my Ceres thread. It took me 2 precious hours to write it and nobody replies.)

i didnt know you had a ceres thread!