A ton of suggestions.

Which suggestion is your favorite?

• Total voters

SuperHammy3

Mar 1, 2017
I'm just going to make all of my suggestions in a single thread.
Anyways.

Suggestion #1 - Mercury
Mercury is a lot like the Moon. Craters, heavily varying temperatures, both grayish and similar sizes. You would need Tier 2 thermal gear to survive the extreme temperatures of Mercury.

Suggestion #2 - Jupiter's Moons
Several of Jupiter's moons are very interesting places. Europa is an icy moon. It has an surface with ice and water under it. Io has many active volcanoes (over 400!). It is about the size of the Moon. Ganymede, largest moon in the solar system, craters, and is very cold.

Suggestion #3 - Fuel Leaks lol you found a thing that i hid in this post. good job.
Galacticraft has a hard mode in it's config, and I thought this would be a nice addition. There is a small chance every few minutes that a fuel leak will happen. The (lander, landing balloons, entry pod, rocket) will start to lose a tiny amount of fuel every few seconds. It could be repaired using a wrench (currently used to rotate machines).

Suggestion #4 - 2-Player rockets
Currently, rockets can only hold 1 person. I'm suggesting 2-player rockets so that there isn't a need for crafting 2 rockets just so they can both be on a planet/moon. The rocket would be heavier and would need either a more powerful engine or boosters.