⚠ Important a0.1.23 known bugs

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found!

Space Station bugs:
- It takes some minutes to the Space Station be created. Be patient.
Possible fix - Do /ssinvite YourMinecraftName, then check if the Space Station button appear in the Planet Selection GUI

Flag bugs:
- If under a flag is only 1 block, the flag will fall down that block.
- If two flags of same type (except American flag) are placead near each other, the texture will be bugged.

Air Lock Frame bugs:
- If we destroy a Air Lock Frame while it's not active, the air will remain on it.
- It's impossible to power a air lock frame in that way: http://i.imgur.com/OfIDeC8.png
- This bug is a little hard to explain, but there's a video about it -

Alien Villager bugs:
- Alien Villager only look at us, they dont even move.

Texture bugs:
- Parachutes textures are missing.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Well, let's start with the bugs! xD

The rocket crafting tablet when placed, lacks the base, so to speak (and it has a very strange icon).

The oxygen pipe has become invisible and also has a weird icon.

Also, when placed ninth rocket launch pad, the platform becomes invisible.

Finally, when change of dimension between earth and the moon are nei me off and I have to close the game and reopen it to get it active.

And for now, those are the only bugs I've hunted, apart from the error of the icons of the parachute.

The only one I can recreate is the parachute icon problem.. are you attempting to use it on Minecraft 1.5.1?

Davilovich

Mar 20, 2013
Well, let's start with the bugs! xD

The rocket crafting tablet when placed, lacks the base, so to speak (and it has a very strange icon).
55338951.jpg

The oxygen pipe has become invisible and also has a weird icon.
35518254.jpg

Also, when placed ninth rocket launch pad, the platform becomes invisible.
99118216.jpg

91757780.jpg

Finally, when change of dimension between earth and the moon are nei me off and I have to close the game and reopen it to get it active.

And for now, those are the only bugs I've hunted, apart from the error of the icons of the parachute.

PS: I changed my post because I forgot to plug my girlfriend of screenshots xD

Davilovich

Mar 20, 2013
The only one I can recreate is the parachute icon problem.. are you attempting to use it on Minecraft 1.5.1?

Minecraft 1.5
Forge 7.7.0.598
OptiFine A7 Ultra for Minecraft 1.5
Also had the Minamap, but I tried removing it and followed all the bugs.

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Davilovich, it's because you're using Optifine. None of the bugs is happening to me, but I tried with Optifine before and it happened. Wait for Optifine to be updated, it's not fully updated to 1.5.

Davilovich

Mar 20, 2013
So the bugs in the rocket crafting table, the oxygen pipe and rocket launch pad disappear when not in use?