⚠ Important a0.1.24 known bugs

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found!

Space Station bugs:
- It takes some minutes to the Space Station be created. Be patient.
Possible fix - Do /ssinvite YourMinecraftName, then check if the Space Station button appear in the Planet Selection GUI

Moon bugs:
- If a night vision potion is used in the Moon, the screen becomes black.

Flag bugs:
- If two flags of same type (except American flag) are placead near each other, the texture will be bugged.

Alien Villager bugs:
- Alien Villager only look at us, they dont even move.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
I'm not getting the space station problem, it's almost instant for me.

Can't recreate the flag problem or the night vision problem either, which makes bugfixing it hard.

Also the alien villagers looking at you is intentional, maybe needs some tweaking but is mostly intentional.

Not doubting these are bugs, because some other people have mentioned some, such as the night vision problem, it's just a more difficult bugfix :p

ramenators

Feb 20, 2013
I'm not sure if I'm just stupid or what, but MC tells me one startup "This version of GalacticraftCore does not support Minecrat version 1.5.1
Remove it from your coremods folder and check here (this is would be a link to your page) for updates

If I'm just dumb please tell me how to fix this, otherwise this may be a Mac OS bug.

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
I'm not getting the space station problem, it's almost instant for me.

Can't recreate the flag problem or the night vision problem either, which makes bugfixing it hard.

Also the alien villagers looking at you is intentional, maybe needs some tweaking but is mostly intentional.

Not doubting these are bugs, because some other people have mentioned some, such as the night vision problem, it's just a more difficult bugfix :p

That's strange...
The night vision problem was reported for other players, but the flag one no.

I will try to update my graphics card, and then say if it's fixed.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
That's strange...
The night vision problem was reported for other players, but the flag one no.

I will try to update my graphics card, and then say if it's fixed.

Yes, I've also not been able to recreate the flag problem, that's why it's not fixed :p

andrew clarke

Mar 23, 2013
i think there may be a bug when trying to craft copper wire because i have tried with both wool and leather an nether will craft the wire, nor does uninsulated copper wire because three copper in the middel colom gives you nothing, it dosn't craft, the same with normal wire. is there a fix for this? or do i need to download basic components?

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
i think there may be a bug when trying to craft copper wire because i have tried with both wool and leather an nether will craft the wire, nor does uninsulated copper wire because three copper in the middel colom gives you nothing, it dosn't craft, the same with normal wire. is there a fix for this? or do i need to download basic components?

You can craft Copper Wire with line of top and down wool and line of mid copper ingot.

Castleminer_Z

Mar 16, 2013
When I create a Space Station It shows up, but when I enter the space station Minecraft instantly crashes. Any suggestions?