a0.1.25 known bugs

Kevin

Mar 12, 2013
Another bug I found: When holding a rocket, you hover slightly above the ground.
r27gfq3.png
to my understanding, that is a vanilla bug when you crouch, you normally "float" a bit off the ground. and since your character is crouching while holding the ship it has the same effect. or im completely wrong and it should be fixed :p

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
to my understanding, that is a vanilla bug when you crouch, you normally "float" a bit off the ground. and since your character is crouching while holding the ship it has the same effect. or im completely wrong and it should be fixed :p

That is correct, yes. It's a vanilla model bug.

Slight memory leak is apparent.
Can be (partially) fixed by uninstalling OptiFine.
It isn't nearly as bad as the leak in the 0.0.8 version though.

That's odd, can someone else confirm?

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Well, when I hold the rocket while I'm not crouching, I hover above the ground. However, if I hold the rocket while I'm crouching, I don't hover anymore. I also don't hover when I'm crouching in Vanilla so I don't get why this is a Vanilla bug.

Reactions: Hypermegazord