a0.1.27 known bugs

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found!

General bugs:
- When touching oil, it shows water bubbles.

Space Station/Moon bugs:
- While in creative mode, the destroying particles of that blue thing are bugged.

Galacticraft Machines bugs:
- Any item with durability can be used in the Oxygen Compressor.
- In some machines, like Oxygen Collector, it consumes energy from battery even if it's not being used.

GUI/Inventory bugs:
- While being in 3rd Person, on the inventory (both vanilla inventory and Galacticraft inventory) the Oxygen mask looks wrong - http://i.imgur.com/zY16hqF.png .

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Powering the oxygen compressor and have nothing connected to it (no oxygen) still consumes energy.
Same thing with the fuel loader.Power it with no fuel to load and it uses the energy.
(not sure if this is supposed to happen)

Reactions: Hypermegazord

toejoe6

Mar 25, 2013
whenever I use the spaceship on the space station, it glitches me out of the bottom of the spaceship ounce I get to the top of the flight bar and I can't do anything(mouse still works and is no longer locked to the screen)

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
whenever I use the spaceship on the space station, it glitches me out of the bottom of the spaceship ounce I get to the top of the flight bar and I can't do anything(mouse still works and is no longer locked to the screen)

Its not happening to me. Please, do another thread with the bug template.

xfallxcuav

Mar 16, 2013
When I click the button to make space stations it wont work. I am using the latest version:27.
FYI: I am in creative mode and have the supplies and am using the prefuled spaceship.

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
When I click the button to make space stations it wont work. I am using the latest version:27.
FYI: I am in creative mode and have the supplies and am using the prefuled spaceship.

It works for me. Could you please make a new thread with the bug template?

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
You can only create a station when the overworld is selected maybe that's why people are saying it's not working.

jona690h

Mar 27, 2013
My Evolved Skeleton's have two bows, one in each hand. I don't know if it's a bug, or the meaning, but i thought i will tell it.

Ryblue123

Mar 29, 2013
Whenever I leave the Moon and go to Earth (Overworld) or to my Space Station The game crashes it just says Shutting down internal server. Then it shows the blank Dirt screen and then thee Crash page! Is everyone getting this or just me? If just me can someone tell me how I can fix it?
Thanks for the Help ~Ryblue

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Whenever I leave the Moon and go to Earth (Overworld) or to my Space Station The game crashes it just says Shutting down internal server. Then it shows the blank Dirt screen and then thee Crash page! Is everyone getting this or just me? If just me can someone tell me how I can fix it?
Thanks for the Help ~Ryblue
I have had that kind of problems but on my case it way my computer messing things ( bad graphic drivers).
Could you post the Error Report?
It's the file named ForgeModLoader-client-0.log in your minecraft folder.

Ryblue123

Mar 29, 2013
I would but im a Total noob at this stuff so...and I cant open a LCK File and that is the ForgeModLoader-Client-0.log so...What do I do? I have a text document for a Crash report will that work? If so how would I post that?

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
I would but im a Total noob at this stuff so...and I cant open a LCK File and that is the ForgeModLoader-Client-0.log so...What do I do? I have a text document for a Crash report will that work? If so how would I post that?
Close minecraft so you can open .lck safelly.
Open ForgeModLoader-Client-0.log ( with notepad for examaple) and put the whole thing on http://pastebin.com/ or something like that.

Ryblue123

Mar 29, 2013
Well when the file is completely empty! When it was a LCK file it showed it had 0KB and when I put it onto a notepad the file is completely empty still showing the file has 0KB? What do I do? This is the closest I can get for The file its ForgeModloader-Client_0 (No .log) Ill put so If that is what your looking for Here it is : http://pastebin.com/fCHXGaaX