Adding other sources of electricty and other ideas.

Jeremy

Mar 25, 2013
coal is great but a bit premitive.
I was hoping you can add the Atomic Science mod
or create maybe a solar generator or something
the Atmoic Science would be greate inside a Space Station.

Also you should make it where you can teraform the planets.
the moon is habitable with 15% gravity which those stats should change over time depending on how much life, oxygen, and H2O.

On the Airlocks if there isn't air in a area say 2x2 and it is sealed it should fill in the small space with air.

Make it where you can right click a cow with oxygen gear so it can survive.

make a rocket with multiple seats.

airlocks that lay sideways so you can place them over rocket exits and other roof openings.

cryo tubs (beds) that have air and electricty going to them that alow sleeping in space.

also with the air system make it where the air being generated, has to be inside a inclosed space like a cube or sphere or something like that.

and on the air generator make a valve that can be regulated so the player can determine the amount of air being release in the area (depeneding on the amount of oxygen it can generate).

goldfang35

Mar 16, 2013
There are tons of addons for Universal Electricity that add alternate ways of creating power
http://universalelectricity.com/

flash is right you can add mekanism, atomic science and syntacraft all have different ways to generate volts also you can really just download atomic science to your minecraft it be the same thing as adding it to the actual mod just less work for the modder also terraforming the moon sounds pretty pointless to me. (on scientific basis) it is impossible to fill the moon with air due to no atmosphere.

Jake

Mar 11, 2013
flash is right you can add mekanism, atomic science and syntacraft all have different ways to generate volts also you can really just download atomic science to your minecraft it be the same thing as adding it to the actual mod just less work for the modder also terraforming the moon sounds pretty pointless to me. (on scientific basis) it is impossible to fill the moon with air due to no atmosphere.
There is, in fact, an atmosphere on the moon, but it is so thin with so little pressure that it's not visible, useable, or in any way that important. It's less than an inch thick.

goldfang35

Mar 16, 2013
you are right the moon does have an atmosphere but due to it being so thin that it doesn't really act like an atmosphere it is said that it doesn't have an atmosphere.

Qeztotz

Mar 31, 2013
so the moon doesnt have an atmosphere, but titan does, what if we could terraform titan?

Qeztotz

Mar 31, 2013
We know, its been said before, but the atmosphere is negligible
Like if i said that when i jump forwards the air gives me lift; it does, but it is negligible.
I think it is fair enough to just say that the moon has no atmosphere, but we can hold at the back of our minds that it does, just an inch thick one.