[Addon Request] Generateing air for other dims

Buster802

Nov 21, 2015
i was hopeing their was a addon that would let me generate oxygen in say the over world and use something to transfure it dimentionaly kind of like a tesseract if their is a addon or if someone can make one for this it would be appreciated

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
i was hopeing their was a addon that would let me generate oxygen in say the over world and use something to transfure it dimentionaly kind of like a tesseract if their is a addon or if someone can make one for this it would be appreciated
I do that using a combination of different mods like mekanism and thermal expansion. I setup an oxygen collector farm on the overworld, then have the collectors pumping out oxygen gas to mekanism condensators to turn it into a liquid, pump the liquid oxygen through a thermal expansion tesserect, and then turn the liquid back into a gas on the tesserects other end(the airless planet/moon) and pump the gas into sealers or bubble distributors... only issue with this method is you need ALOT of collectors and top tier pipes to make up for the gas to liquid bottleneck when having alot of oxygen using machines active. That and the chunks the collectors are in on the overworld need to be loaded 24/7 as well or this doesn't work

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Not that im aware of, I think any mod that can convert a gas to a liquid would work but I believe mekanism is the only mod with a stable gas system so far. I use mekanism with galacticraft anyways since it's got the best compatibility with this mod

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
...you did read my first post right? Tesserects don't work with gases, you need to convert to a liquid to send the oxygen through and then back to gas on the other side, thus why mekanisms needed for it's condensator machine

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Ive never connected the oxygen pipes to the condensator since it's common knowledge that mekanisms pressurized tubes are way faster in the higher tiers, I always use ultimate pressure tubes since they let oxygen gas travel waaaay faster then the normal galacticraft oxygen pipes and they can connect to all oxygen machines for galacticraft as an added bonus due to the compatibility between the two mods.

It's like how I convert between IC2 power to RF using mekanism, I just hook up the energy types cable to an energy cube and hook the energy type I want to convert to on the cubes output... it's a rudimentary way to convert between the two when your limited on power and certain mods have don't special compat in a version but it works :p

HAL

Jan 8, 2016
What you also can do is use Thermal expansion tesseracts and buildcraft pipes to pump the oxygen out of the collecters and in to the tesseract then out of the other dimsion then into a thermal expansion or buildcraft tank or a oxygen storage module.