Addon Request- No Air in Overworld

Mondef

Jul 1, 2015
For a challenge map (for my own enjoyment) I would like to set the Overworld to be "airless".

I do not have any java skills so I'm hoping somebody with the time could whip me up an addon that changes only that.

Thanks.

Reactions: SnailsAttack

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
For a challenge map (for my own enjoyment) I would like to set the Overworld to be "airless".

I do not have any java skills so I'm hoping somebody with the time could whip me up an addon that changes only that.

Thanks.
from what i can see its not possible as the overworld is hard coded within galacticraft

Mondef

Jul 1, 2015
Thats to bad.

I know Galacticraft adds a out of atmosphere hight, is that changeable? I think the default is y=400, above that you need breathing gear. any chance we could lower that to... like 1? even 128 would serve my purposes.

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
I would like the posibility to remove the overworlds air as well and since it's hardcoded the best way to go about it would probably be for the galacticraft team the add a config option. That might acctually be a good feature for modpacks and would be even better if your were able to toggle atmospheres as breathable or not for other planets as well in config files.

Shoot, if my breathable gases idea is added(doubt it since no ones giving feedback in the thread...) then configurations like this can enhance such a feature for more creative ways of modpack creation as well as a more customizable survival system to an extent.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
At this rate, i'm willing to pay to see the addon idea i'd had, created. 50$ lol.

SebaSphere

Apr 21, 2017
Behind You
It would be fun to see the atmosphere lowered. I wonder why this hasn't been done after the 2 years since it was posted. Would even like to see configurable limits.