Adventure Map?

Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
Do Any Of These Apply To You?
  • Builder
  • Redstone Genius
  • Storyteller
  • Galacticraft Lover
You could assist in making an adventure map featuring Galacticraft!
i am planning to release an adventure map for Galacticraft, and im going to need all the help i can get. Work can begin some time in mid-August. Apply below!

ProfessorG42

May 24, 2013
Blood-gulch canyon
well, I'm a storyteller with a lot of fantasy, I know what to do with redstone (I can have very complicated things for small tasks but they will always work) and yes, I love galacticraft (300 dev. builds, woohoo).

Jun 9, 2013
I am a good builder I will be useful at building small castles &...things.

I am fairly good with redstone one of the higher people at redstone but with the new objects inplanted in 1.5 I need a bit of experimenting with.

With storytelling I think of good ideas but don't count on me I normally go Nec Minute:D .

BTW------ING: swiftduststorm
-
-incase it's whitelisted.

hussain2301

Jun 24, 2013
ill join

IGN: hussain2301
  • Builder 50%
  • Redstone Genius 80%
  • Storyteller 50=70
  • Galacticraft Lover* i love the mod
if you need a server to build it in ask me

Skippy2252

Feb 12, 2014
I'd like to think I'm a great builder, and I absolutely love galacticraft! I'm a decent storyteller and as for Redstone I'm no genius. I hope that this thread is still active as I can see its been months since it was last replied to.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Hmm...

I'm good at building, can make epic things with redstone and i love GalactiCraft...
Seems i can make an adventure map but i don't have any good ideas for a story line...
Can anyone give me a suggestion?