Air lock bug?

tim

Mar 23, 2013
When i am at the moon or my space station theres a bug with the air lock. when i have sealed my room tight and i have put the air lock closed and i take my mask and stuff off theres the strange bug that i still get the damage. i also tried to make a airbubble but when i take my stuff off it happens again.

besides that it is a very nice and cool mod! cant wait for the whole solar system to come out!

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
You're not supposed to take your spacesuit off, even in an air bubble. Now, are you sure there is an air bubble? Simply putting airlocks will not magically create an air bubble, you need a oxygen distributor and collector as well as some leaves.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Dune is correct, you will always take damage when you take your gear off if you're outside of an air bubble.

You're not supposed to take your spacesuit off, even in an air bubble.

That's not really true Dune :p You can take your gear off inside the bubbles.

tim

Mar 23, 2013
but it would be logic that if the room is closed down and there's an air distributor the whole room will be filled with air or isnt it?

Mar 8, 2013
If it has enought oxygen , probably.Depends if the distributor doesn't have enought oxygen or the room is too big or it doesn't have energy etc. but if the room is very large, a single distributor won't fill it, you'll need more.