Air Lock Tutorial

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
The oxygen sealers are not working in my space station it says its unsealed but it is sealed. Do i need to use more then one sealer? I wonder because when i have only a single room sealed it works just fine but if i try to seal more then one room at a time it says it isn't sealed...

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
The oxygen sealers are not working in my space station it says its unsealed but it is sealed. Do i need to use more then one sealer? I wonder because when i have only a single room sealed it works just fine but if i try to seal more then one room at a time it says it isn't sealed...

yeah when placing multiple sealers they will "Support each other, using multiple sealers makes it possible to seal larger areas.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
yeah when placing multiple sealers they will "Support each other, using multiple sealers makes it possible to seal larger areas.
makes sense but the only problem with that is... i need to make more oxygen genorator rooms in my space station to get to all of the sealers and more power providers are required...

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Yes but it will take lots more time then originally planned because i planned on there being just one central oxygen and power room in the center of the space station... And have it all go to one single wire... i was hoping to do so as i wanted to make an emergency shut down switch in the control room... and if i could do that it would be much more simple to do.