Air Resource Management (Fluid Tanks, Oxygen Collectors, etc...)

turtleisaac

Sep 4, 2018
So I'm preparing for my first trip to the moon, and I want to know a few things first: How many units of air can the fluid tank hold? I want to build a bunch of air canisters, fill them up, and bring them to the moon. then i will decompress them and put them into the tanks and then into the sealer. With the oxygen collector, how do i get it to work on the moon? i understand that i need to place trees around it, but is it a special kind of tree i need to find on the moon, or can i just plant saplings from the overworld normally on the moon surface? thanks.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
You should set up O2 production and shelter as fast as possible on a planet. I go with 4 large O2 tanks(plus the 2 I'm wearing) 4 O2 Collectors, 2 Stacks of leafs, 2 or more O2 Storage Modules, and 1 O2 Compressor, and a stack of pipe. 4 or more Advanced Solar Panels, and 2(or more) Energy Storage Clusters, and 1 stack of heavy wire. You could also plant crops, just like the overworld and use them for O2 production as well. That will get you a way to refill your O2 Tanks pretty much indefinitely. You can then use a Bubble Distributor, or the O2 Sealers in a shelter/building, I would increase the number of storage units though. Also check out the Wiki
Oh, iirc the liquid Ox canister will fill 4 of the large tanks.

Reactions: Ezer'Arch