Airlock seals , Astronomic engineering{Telescopes,satellites,rovers}+new items and wip bar

is this a great bundle of ideas or what?

• thats terrable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
Galacticraft ; The new era of mods!

Intro:

The world has never been the same since galactic craft was brought into this world by our pleasant mod creator micdoodle8. Even though this mod in my opinion by far is the best mod out there I believe I have some amazing ideas that could just be what some people asked for but never said about it on the page . This first idea was said by many people but I feel the need to restate it again in my own words .

Airlocks:

Airlocks , they would be so perfect for this , say I'm on my local satellite , the moon , and I happen to fill up my house with oxygen and every time I open my door and am sucked out of it because of the vacuum sucking out the air and see my door gone and particles of water and streaks of oxygen flowing ravenously out of my house. I get two air lock systems set up like on micdoodle8s one video how to make frames/airlocks work . I set them up just like that and bam I have my house safe but I'm still lousing oxygen .

decompressers:

I have to craft me up some decompressers , which are crafted with an air vent in the middle 4 air fans in the corners 1 heavy tank on both sides of the air vent and 1 oxygen concentrator on both top and bottom of air vent. Now I have to make my decompression tubes which air simple to craft just put glass panes around 1 hopper in the crafting table this makes 4 decompression tubes . I want to place the decompressers both between the airlocks in a sealed of room to make this more advanced put the decrompresser directly above the lever to open the air locks now put the other one opposite to it now take the tubes an connect them from the out side in to your house and the tubes are on hole block so when you put it in your house its sealing your house now what the decompressers do is suck the air into your house before you open the air locks so you don't loose air when exiting making the mod more realistic .

Computer monitor:

Now that we've got our base there is nothing to do well this idea takes galacticraft to a very scientific level {please note that if you do not like science or anything involving research please leave}so we are in the base but there is nothing in it but then above in our clear glass roof we see a comet fly by and we want study it and we cant make any thing until we have a computer which at that moment we have to run over to our crafting bench and put iron blocks all around a glass plane to make a large computer monitor .

Computer:

Next we want the the actual computer to make this you one lime dye in the far left of the middle red stone in the middle and 1 iron behind the redstone then put an iron above an bellow the iron that is behind the redstone then above the redstone put a diamond and in front of the diamond put a button of stone on the bottom row put iron ingots and you just crafted the computer engine now tack the large frame attach it to the computer engine in the crafting table an finally we have our computer.

Programs:

Currently it needs paper and in to start making programs now don't worry you do not have to make the programs just insert the ink and the paper and it makes scripts to make these scripts into run able programs collect 9 to make a block of data just put nine in the crafting box to make it.

Telescopes:

Now we need to get a shot at that comet so now we need to make a telescope like the Hubble telescope . now micdoodle8 you can make up a recipe for these because they would be big and i don't have any ideas for it .

Probe/satellite:

You look at the comet and lock on to it through this massive telescope and you notice its not an comet its a planetoid . "A planet in the making." You jump for joy as you prepare your ship but what you cant go yet what if it has a lethal atmosphere or its a gas planet you need to send a probe over aka a satellite to read its temperature see its mass and see if it has a surface to make the satellite you will need a computer and diamonds all around the side to make it then take a rocket and put it on top of the rocket and send it on its marry way to the stars then hop back in your base and play hang man because it will take 20 mine craft days til it responds back with descent info you can even watch a video of the planetiod

Rover:

After you study the planet for a couple a days you learn its not a gas giant its a rocky surface with water on it like early earth its air is poisonous and a space suit is required . now to test the soil you're gonna have to send over a rover no crafting recipe yet it will take 23 mine craft days to get there and will give you a ton of info like what kind of ores are there. you retrieve your rover and next day venture to egiuopla which you name it .

Work In Progress bar:

When you land there you then get galactic exp [the wip bar]. This bar can then be used to make better space craft and improve your original and add parts to it it takes the exp away after taking curtain amounts of it out to make the ultimate space craft .

Walk on walls:

In deep space I've always wanted to walk on walls I think you should be able to walk on walls for short periods on the moon be for falling off . Maybe like right click on the wall to be tilted that way and walk on it for 4 seconds.

Rounded planets:

Now that we have galacticraft I think it would be more logical that we can have planets that are not unlimited but repeat as if you just walked around the globe and have returned to your starting point.

Light speed with the tier 10 spaceship schematic:

Finally the near the end of our adventure we now live on planet kilogora and we watch our new sun burning vastly as if it is infinite running on energy and we look out into the cosmos and notice something strange . We are looking through our X-ray telescope and notice a black whole so big if we don't use light speed to escape our cosmic sector we will get crunched and stretched we pack up and the lift off we then hit the right speed and then bam we shoot like bullet and our fov (field of view) gets slid paste 1000 and everything gets really bright then we open our eyes and right before them we see our new home the gilogiganeousus galaxy now Time to colonize our new home.

Conclusion:

Please subscribe to micdoodle8 if you haven already hes amazing ! I hoped you enjoyed my post and please comment about it . I feel that you fine people should support me on this :)

Please note this is not the final copy of my ideas list this is only the beginning . soon I will be making something about finding and studying life on other planets and natural disasters like planets colliding and an asteroid out break even to the point of your solar systems star exploding into a black hole!!!!!!!Soon drawings of what the objects I describe look like!!!!!

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
Hopefully you do get time because these ideas are just to cool to miss man
yes but as I said,only by reading the title,these are really good idea,and I can only imagine how could that would be,that's why,I'm pretty sure I don't need to read since I already support (I voted nice)

Reactions: Theforeseen1

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
Thanks the only reason why I wanted people to read it is just incase he would add these highly unlikly but you can say hey I read that man but thank you so much I would love to give you something lol

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
You should add some enters between every idea, so we can read the individually. I don't think anyone is going to read it this way lol.

Reactions: Theforeseen1

bart74

Mar 23, 2013
now it's really better to read

we can already make airlock,but you're right,we need decompessor (that could be also a way to place breathable air bloc from air tanks)

about the computer,I don't see any uses from them,but could be a placable galactic map

about telescope,they could be how to dicover new planets,then you have to launch a probe and only then,you can go on it

probe could be crafted in the space workbench instead of using diamonds,ect... it's unrealistic,and I think that probe and rover are pretty the same,so maybee only one would be needed

therefore,I do love the galactic level idea,having a high galactic level could be used to go on further planets

the walk on wall part should be hard to code,but there is already a mod that do this : gravitycraft,it's not updated yet but maybee micdoodle8 could ask Ivorius help

and finally,about rounded planet,that should even be harder to code,but real planets,and event the moon are too large to walk around it,so that won't be necessary

to summarise,I love the ideas,but for me,they need some changes,for example,I don't like the comet part at all,and computer would be pretty useless,and sattelite should be easyier to do than rover

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
The computer is used for controlling the space craft / rover and the rover is different but I see your point

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
Tell your friends about these ideas if they aren't add I'll try to make my own mod with them implemented called kigoriancraft the name may change since the name is based off my in the making video game so hope you enjoy these and mic I'd like you to say if these are good or bad please /:(

Theforeseen1

Mar 24, 2013
Bro I have not been reding any other ideas and this post is a wip and some of it is like one month old I've trying real hard for this so yeah I'm even making a video about it dude and the stuff over been saying is worded way more clear in my opinion then some others not all but some others