airlocks

mrgreaper

Apr 17, 2013
first up VERY awesome mod!

we updated our server to 1.5.1 FOR this mod :)

were on a new map so a little way away from actualy getting to the moon but playing around testing stuff in ssp, and i cant figure out how the airlock frames need to be built, i did try to look at the wiki but its a broken link :(

all i know at mo is they can only be built in 2`s and that redstone can "trigger" them from a forum post but seems to do nothing to them when i try it

were on the devbuild dated 16th(forget which)

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012

There's a quick tutorial here, I believe it still works the same. Changes will be coming to the air lock system soon, but for now that should work.

mrgreaper

Apr 17, 2013
needs metor ingots :damn thats expensive lol

looks cool though

hmmm if i power one door it closes and opens fine, but if i build it as shown in the video the lever does nothing
if i hook booth doors to redstone then the lever closes both doors or opens both doors at once :(

how do you make it so when one is open the other is closed?

DcNdrew

Apr 18, 2013
Hungary

Andre

Mar 3, 2013
needs metor ingots :damn thats expensive lol

looks cool though

hmmm if i power one door it closes and opens fine, but if i build it as shown in the video the lever does nothing
if i hook booth doors to redstone then the lever closes both doors or opens both doors at once :(

how do you make it so when one is open the other is closed?
just use redstone invertion

mrgreaper

Apr 17, 2013
ah no problem....just need a wireless redstone transmitter linked up to reciever and a toggle latch, then i can toggle it from anywhere ...... damn redpower has spoilt me :(

though redpower is being worked on for 1.5.1!! wooo
ill proberly make my airlock out of frames so i can have a big hanger door..maybe using mffs too :)