Aluminum Ore?

MistaGrothe

Apr 17, 2013
Is Aluminum a very rare ore or am I doing something wrong? Could it be a crafted ore? Since I don't use any game enhancing mods (no TMI, NEI or Mekanism, etc), and can't find any good recipe guides yet, I feel like I'm missing something.

I've mined stacks of Tin Ore and Copper Ore from a huuuuge abandoned mineshaft with no aluminum in sight.

Any tips?

MistaGrothe

Apr 17, 2013
Oh gosh. Sad to say that I'm not sure what that means. :confused: I know this is a WIP, but is there a guide out there somewhere that might help? I've done a lot of searching and have come up short.

Can I play this mod with only the base mods (Galacticraft, Forge, FML) or do I need to add other mods to play?

I've been a pure vanilla survival player for a long time, so I don't know much about modding ...

Thanks for the response. At least I know I can stop scouring the earth for aluminum...

Andre

Mar 3, 2013
So, how does one come across steel without a universal electricity mod?

Thanks again!
universal electricity mod is already implement and you craft steel by put ting steel dust in a furnace, and a steel dust can be crafted by placing a iron surrounded on 4 sides by coal/charcoal