Aluminum wire kills...

james henry

Jan 10, 2014
How do I place aluminum wire without it crashing my world. I've tried all sides of machinery and even if I just place it on the ground,crash I have to start a new world. Aggravating!!
By the way I get the energy net code.

james henry

Jan 10, 2014
Installed UE 3.0.0...no difference. As a matter of fact, UE says it includes 10 different mods but only loaded UE. This is MC 1.6.4 .

lemonzap

Jan 19, 2014
I'm having the same problem. It's caused by a conflict with IC2. Try deleting IC2 and your aluminum wires should no longer crash the game. I don't know what causes this conflict or any way to use IC2 and galacticraft together at the moment. Personally I would really like to use both so if anyone has any insight on the subject please let me know.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
I'm having the same problem. It's caused by a conflict with IC2. Try deleting IC2 and your aluminum wires should no longer crash the game. I don't know what causes this conflict or any way to use IC2 and galacticraft together at the moment. Personally I would really like to use both so if anyone has any insight on the subject please let me know.
I dobt have a conflict witch ic2

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Yeah, GC sadly has conflicts with alot of great mods. When me and wolfboyft were starting our private server, we had to delete BuildCraft because it was interfering with GC :/

lemonzap

Jan 19, 2014
I dobt have a conflict witch ic2
What versions of galacticraft and IC2 are you using that aren't conflicting? Also the conflict isn't incredibly obvious because minecraft will boot just fine. But when I try to place an aluminum wire next to a machine such as a coal generator my game crashes. Does yours when you do that? If not I'd love to know what versions our using.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
What versions of galacticraft and IC2 are you using that aren't conflicting? Also the conflict isn't incredibly obvious because minecraft will boot just fine. But when I try to place an aluminum wire next to a machine such as a coal generator my game crashes. Does yours when you do that? If not I'd love to know what versions our using.
latest 1.6.4 experimental build.