Animal oxygen mask!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I think there should be an animal rocket. you hold the rocket in your hand and right click on the animal you will export;

(( E.G.: *Holds "Animal-Rocket" in hand**Right clicks an pig with it**Gets "Animal-Rocket with a pig"* you will need a automatic launcher to launch it ))

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Maybe you could just use a lead with whatever animal you want. With the lead in your hand and attached to the animal right click on the rocket and it will get inside. When the rocket lands just right click the rocket again and the animal will jump out. Or perhaps the animal could just parachute down. Either way, the animal could just come equipped with oxygen gear (sort of an "evolved pig" situation) while in any dimension in space.

Cracker

Oct 11, 2014
rocket to transport animals to transport animals to another planet. Other: animal can be put on space equipment

waterside

Nov 30, 2014
umm this is kind of the the same subject but instead of animals its all mobs...
well you need all kind of stuff for the player to breath well I've tried to put that stuff on mobs (humans) from minecraft comes to life, ancient warfare and custom npcs... but there was no way so im asking for a creative item of sorts that is a oxygen mask (or oxygen set ) but just go's on the helmet slot of anything that possibly that can have a helmet (not mobs like zombies because of there evolved form) and this helmet will make them breath any where

Flexico

Oct 20, 2013
I've been wanting to ride my horse on Mars for a while now, make this happen! =D