Animal oxygen mask!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by paper_beemo, Nov 8, 2013.

1. paper_beemo

paper_beemo Member

As tittle says. An item that will allow animals to breath on planets with no oxygen. It will work as an item and you right click with the item it will equip it. And a rocket to send them.

Vigilantecow and Benoni like this.
  2. Benoni

Benoni Member

Seems pretty cool

3. Nacho99

Nacho99 Member

that is the SAME thing I suggested before, Envolved animals

4. Benoni

Benoni Member

did you?

5. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

Not the same thing.

6. IsoMS

IsoMS Member

I think there should be an animal rocket. you hold the rocket in your hand and right click on the animal you will export;

(( E.G.: *Holds "Animal-Rocket" in hand**Right clicks an pig with it**Gets "Animal-Rocket with a pig"* you will need a automatic launcher to launch it ))

7. Douglas_Fresh

Douglas_Fresh Member

Maybe you could just use a lead with whatever animal you want. With the lead in your hand and attached to the animal right click on the rocket and it will get inside. When the rocket lands just right click the rocket again and the animal will jump out. Or perhaps the animal could just parachute down. Either way, the animal could just come equipped with oxygen gear (sort of an "evolved pig" situation) while in any dimension in space.

8. Flying_Potato_Man

thats possible with the ME safari net all you need is an atmosphere for them to live in

9. Cracker

Cracker Member

rocket to transport animals to transport animals to another planet. Other: animal can be put on space equipment

10. waterside

waterside Member

umm this is kind of the the same subject but instead of animals its all mobs...
    well you need all kind of stuff for the player to breath well I've tried to put that stuff on mobs (humans) from minecraft comes to life, ancient warfare and custom npcs... but there was no way so im asking for a creative item of sorts that is a oxygen mask (or oxygen set ) but just go's on the helmet slot of anything that possibly that can have a helmet (not mobs like zombies because of there evolved form) and this helmet will make them breath any where

11. Flexico

Flexico Member

I've been wanting to ride my horse on Mars for a while now, make this happen! =D