ArchWorld: video series in Portuguese and English

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
If you speak Portuguese or read English, I'm starting a video series starting on Minecraft 1.7.10 and ending on 1.12 (maybe further).

1st video:

Just created a new world from scratch to demonstrate some things with mods in, say, semi-survival mode. It may include tutorials and mod reviews in this world. Galacticraft is the main mod.

The mission plan is:
  1. Install a satellite (in order to re-enable the cheat-ish JourneyMap);
  2. Build a base on the Moon;
  3. Go to Mars;
  4. Build a space station.
Not necessarily in that order

I'm starting on 1.7.10 on Earth, move onto 1.12 on Mars, then Venus and Asteroids (perhaps on 1.15?).

Video playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBWqae2CBZiGetArLv1axaPQmqD0KVRHh
Tweet: https://twitter.com/EzerArch/status/1223336053228081154

(Someone asked if I could do an English series, but that would be too much. What I could do is a world tour in English every a few Portuguese videos. Not a promise.)

Main mods:
  • Armourer's Workshop
  • BiblioCraft
  • Carpenter's Blocks
  • CustomNPCs
  • DynamicLights
  • DynamicSurroundings
  • Et Futurum
  • Exotic Birds
  • Galacticraft
  • GravityGun
  • JourneyMap
  • JustAFewFish
  • MCHeli
  • Mekanism
  • ModularPowersuits
  • MrCrayfish Furniture
  • NotEnoughItems
  • OpenComputers
  • OpenModularTurrets
  • OptiFine
  • SmartMoving
  • and several other minor/cosmetics/fixers/tweakers etc
Resource packs:
  • Aeon Pack
  • Aeon Extension Patch
  • LEDCraft
Why semi-survival?

Since some of the mods are unfinished, buggy or partly-ported to 1.12.2, once in a while or in very specific situations (commemorations?) I might use MCEditor to recover, edit or add an item in the world which otherwise is impossible to have via survival... or recover myself trapped in the Void (I'm looking at you SmartMoving).

Candidates (mostly due to partial port to 1.12.2):
  • CustomNPCs furniture and NPCs: the recipe system is broken (it wasn't so in 1.7.10), so I can't craft NPC wand and cloner and none of this mod's furniture.
  • Just a Few Fish Clownfish and Pufferfish: can't spawn them naturally. It worked in 1.7.10.
  • SmartMoving: 1 in 1000 the player sinks the floor and falls to the void forever and doesn't die.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Third video and last vanilla Minecraft video. From now now the series will be mod focused.

In the next video, I'm going to introduce the first Galacticraft and Mekanism machines, and some items of GravityGun, Modular Power Armor and Bibliocraft.

With English subtitles.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Despite what I said in the final part of the last video, I decided to port my modded world from Minecraft 1.7.10 to 1.12.2.

Process and pics here: https://twitter.com/EzerArch/status/1230457058442567680 <-- includes news about the resource pack update.

y0G8WYbl.png

YpY54UZl.png

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
ArchWorld 07 - Today we go to the Nether

Minecraft - Reverberation paradise in The Nether (Dynamic Surroundings + Sound Filters)

Screenshots of the 3rd base expansion:

YqCFfe6.png

4Xx7iwS.png

pXUn5Gj.png

bjZNtfY.png

The next video will be a world tour and will be in English.

Last edited: