Are there any addons? There are no Public, Downloadable, addons for galacticraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for a galacticraft addon that I don't need to compile. It would be fine if it is buggy I would report bugs. I don't care if it only has one planet, or it contains the whole galaxy. And thanks to micdoodle8 and all of the other coders that made this mod possible.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
yeah im surprised that thier arn't any addons cause i'd think there would at least be an addon for mod compatablilaty with other mods.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
A space elevator would need to be attach to a counter weight, asteroid or space station.
View attachment 171
Don't forget about Geostationary Orbit, without that it would tear itself apart as the Earth rotated faster than the elevator could keep up with, snapping it like a twig at the middle and sending the rest of it hurtling into space.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Don't forget about Geostationary Orbit, without that it would tear itself apart as the Earth rotated faster than the elevator could keep up with, snapping it like a twig at the middle and sending the rest of it hurtling into space.
lol true that

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
and space elevator? meaning it would go on forever, and ever, and ever....
that is one HUGE entity

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
All these are great ideas, but rather unnecessary to implement. Its going to be like a space station, so its pre-generated. And if I were to make it able to snap off, it would be a massive entity that would lag most people's game/server. So thats a no.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
oh i was thinking about an idea of just adding an elevator so you could put it in your space station to go up or down floors instead of stairs! :D

My idea is that its a block that has a GUI and you can change how many blocks it goes up and weather it goes up or down. then when you step on it goes up/down however many blocks you set it to and when you step off of it will go back to its original position. or yold make it more complicated if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.