Are there any addons? There are no Public, Downloadable, addons for galacticraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
How about a space escalator. Then you could up to the space station, and enjoy your view along the way.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
A glass elevator that goes 3 times the speed of a rocket and on the top is a glass ball where you can build.
Entities are tricky, and in order to make something like that look realistic, it would have to be an entity about 1200 blocks tall. Tell me if that wont lag your game.
lol we should let the creator decide. ill just wait patiantly :)
Thanks, the first alpha build will be out in the next few days.

I finally moved on to the testing phase, and as I expected, there are numerous bugs. Also, at this point I am rather limited on how much I can do, due to a still-developing api. Thanks for your patience.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I think ill make an add on using custom stuff... but since custom stuff is limited i can only make blocks and items.
but i can still make a pretty good add on maybe, don't know what ill put in it though.

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
idk i think i could do a something like the protective suit and air takes combined to let you breath underwater with the air and no fall damage when you
jump in low gravity areas. but the rest i don't think custom stuff will let you do... I think possibly i could also make the suit protect you from freezing and burning. it would have to be expensive though. BTW i can't do planets or entities with custom stuff. I think ill make a crafting recipe for cheese as well and bricks. idk.

Last edited:

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I can do a thing that changes it to day however. (idk if it would work on the moon though)

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Title says all.. I wonder why... They make addons for other mods. Why not this one. This mod needs an addon of some sort!

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Title says all.. I wonder why... They make addons for other mods. Why not this one. This mod needs an addon of some sort!
What would the "other mods" be? The only mods I know of that "accept" addons are Galacticraft and Modular PowerSuits.

Also, I guess people open tons of addon topics when they get the idea but they don't have any idea of how to implement it. After they start learning Java and see it's not a cakewalk the topic is left with no download. People should open a topic only if they can pull it off or if they have an alpha release..... besides, talking about idea is more fun than implementing it.

Next time someone asks "What the next feature I should work on?" I'll say "a download link please". ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoltonMontro
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
What would the "other mods" be? The only mods I know of that "accept" addons are Galacticraft and Modular PowerSuits.

Also, I guess people open tons of addon topics when they get the idea but they don't have any idea of how to implement it. After they start learning Java and see it's not a cakewalk the topic is left with no download. People should open a topic only if they can pull it off or if they have an alpha release..... besides, talking about idea is more fun than implementing it.

Next time someone asks "What the next feature I should work on?" I'll say "a download link please". ;)
So you are using 2 mods... LAME im using near 100 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.