Are there any addons? There are no Public, Downloadable, addons for galacticraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
Also, I guess people open tons of addon topics when they get the idea but they don't have any idea of how to implement it. After they start learning Java and see it's not a cakewalk the topic is left with no download. People should open a topic only if they can pull it off or if they have an alpha release..... besides, talking about idea is more fun than implementing it.

I can attest to that. A long time ago I started working on an addon. Then school came up. The amount of time it takes to have the idea, write the initial code, do the textures, bug test, bug test, bug test some more, and then keep bug testing really add up. So I don't mean to discourage people from attempting to make an addon, but you really do need to think about the time commitment you are getting yourself into.

-Now I'm ready to drop off the face of the earth for another 8 months again

-Jason

IceClimber11

Aug 30, 2013
The Matrix
www.IceClimber11.tk
I can attest to that. A long time ago I started working on an addon. Then school came up. The amount of time it takes to have the idea, write the initial code, do the textures, bug test, bug test, bug test some more, and then keep bug testing really add up. So I don't mean to discourage people from attempting to make an addon, but you really do need to think about the time commitment you are getting yourself into.

-Now I'm ready to drop off the face of the earth for another 8 months again

-Jason
Couldn't agree more. same thing happened to me, school gets in the way.
I have been spending all day getting grass to work properly (spread)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Status
Not open for further replies.