Game type: Client
Galacticraft version: 0.0.18
Minecraft version: 1.4.7
Forge version: 6.6.2.534
Other installed mods: None
Game mode: SSP & CSP
Error report:
Hi

Just a small issue with bows and arrows I noticed. When holding the bow, It appears like the item in your hand, rather than actually...how do I put it....drawing it? Like, It is not showing up that it normally does it Minecraft. Also, when drawing the bow, you can not see the arrow being loaded, and it seems that the arrows are not affected by the lower gravity on the moon. I apologize if you are already aware of these issues, as I have noticed that they do not occur on the Yogscast beta version.

Cheers

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Hi

Just a small issue with bows and arrows I noticed. When holding the bow, It appears like the item in your hand, rather than actually...how do I put it....drawing it? Like, It is not showing up that it normally does it Minecraft. Also, when drawing the bow, you can not see the arrow being loaded, and it seems that the arrows are not affected by the lower gravity on the moon. I apologize if you are already aware of these issues, as I have noticed that they do not occur on the Yogscast beta version.

Cheers
http://www.micdoodle8.com/galacticr...ds/how-to-report-a-bug-read-before-posting.1/

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Yes I know about this, but it's alright.

I will be fixing this, but it's not a major problem. Once I get the major bugs fixed I'll be working on visual bugs such as this.

Thanks for the reminder :)

Reactions: Hypermegazord