Artfical Gravity for Space Stations

Mar 7, 2013
I might be wrong, but if you're in a space station in real life with an altitude the same as the ones in galacticraft, aren't you in zero gravity anyway? This leads me on to my point that if you're not standing on one of these artificial gravity blocks (which are a really good idea by the way) what should happen is you drift away. Although, there are some obvious problems with that :p .

Kye_Duo

Mar 11, 2013
you technically are not in zero g, you are just in free fall and it just looks like you are in zero g

Kye_Duo

Mar 11, 2013
you are thinking in terms of reality..but we don't use single stage rockets to get to orbit or anywhere in the solar system
artificial gravity shouldn't be limited to current tech

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
you are thinking in terms of reality..but we don't use single stage rockets to get to orbit or anywhere in the solar system
artificial gravity shouldn't be limited to current tech
There will be advanced Rockets for traveling to further Planets (Saw the textures for it on the old GitHub)

Mar 12, 2013
why dont we just magnetized floor boards. if u fall off u it demagnatized. the block u use to magnetize is congifurable so u can change the gravity power:D

Reactions: Jake

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Centrifugal force is a no go, I've discussed this with the developers already and it's not going to be a "thing". When your standing on the "deck/floor" you walk around as you would on the overworld, you also have the grapple and it works faster than you could walk/run.