Artificial gravity for your land base

Exanadu

Mar 3, 2013
As the title suggests. A way to create normal gravity within a certain radius of said block or within areas containing oxygen.

Mar 4, 2013
Canada (duuh!)
One thing i have found a little bit annoying at times, is the lowered gravity that the moon gives you, what would be really nice is to add in artificial gravity to the moon, making a moon base easier. It could work using universal electricity as galacticraft now depends on it) to power an artificial gravity core, then you could change the gravity in the affected area, and the range, changing the amount of electricty the core uses.

Nightblade765

Mar 16, 2013
In order to terraform a lunar base it would be cool to have a gravity,or maybe a gravity blocks (like you build a square out of that blocks with gravity inside) ,and also oxygen distributor should have an airtank slot so you could put a filled airtank in it and make a aerated space around you,the best thing would be if they could fill a buildings from inside and create a bubble if put outside like they do now.That would be all,keep up the good work, i cant wait to see your future updates.

Mar 22, 2013
this would also come in handy for the space station. and remove gravity from the space station and add in a craftable RCS thrust jetpack

dragoneater

May 28, 2013
it will be cool to have a machine to add normal gravity to certain area that it is in. it gets annoying sometimes flying around.

Sorry for LQ thread

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Or a more portable gravity boot? Maybe a magnetic boot. Something to walk around the outside of the space station for repairs and additions. I'm in space I want to spacewalk.

Maybe the gravity generator will have a bubble around it like the oxygen bubble distributors have, but a different color (red or green?). That way, you can see how far away you can go before leaving the normal gravity zone.

Also, if you don't like the name gravity generator, I guess you could use gravity simulator instead.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
We all know the problem with not having gravity in our bases, i was thinking about a gravity block brining the 100% gravity in a sealed room.
the gravity block would be similair of the oxygen sealer, once in a sealed room when triggered on it will enable the 100% gravity.

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
You could at least tell, that this idea is from my thread :D
But good that you made special thread for it, maybe someone will make it.