Artificial gravity for your land base

TheApeEngi

Sep 2, 2016
theres a mod i found in the aftermath mod pack Called Gentech But the only problem its wasn't on anywebsite soo the only way to get is by getting it out of the mods folder on aftermath

Platinum_Fox

Aug 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
maybe there could be a artificial gravity bubble distributor and and artificial gravity sealer and would work like the oxygen bubble distributor and sealer? except there would only need to be one gravity sealer per room or something rather than the bigger the room the more sealers you need.

Oct 10, 2016
One major problem however with your suggestion may be that making it produce a 'field' inside which gravity is manipulated via a control GUI would mean you would have to manually find the PERFECT level of gravity. Too much, and you are constantly carrying 2 cars on your back as you walk around. Too little, and you will just float away.

Platinum_Fox

Aug 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
One major problem however with your suggestion may be that making it produce a 'field' inside which gravity is manipulated via a control GUI would mean you would have to manually find the PERFECT level of gravity. Too much, and you are constantly carrying 2 cars on your back as you walk around. Too little, and you will just float away.
i never planned on a switch for the fields. out side of the field would be whatever the gravity is for moon/planet your on inside the bubble would be same gravity as overworld

MemeMaster

Dec 14, 2016
what you could do is add spin thrusters and that should spin the space station causing a gravitational pull

Redstoner_TNT

Jan 28, 2017
My idea would be a super rocket that would make the planet spin so fast that it make stronger gravity but if you put in the overworld it would make the entire world explode :eek: