Assembly and Research System

How do you feel about this suggestion?

• I dislike the thought of needing so many resources to go through the stages. Otherwise, great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Thoughts Posted in Comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 11, 2013
germany
jesus crist people...the awesomeness in this single threath XD

I have to ask moltonMontro do you play by any chance KSP, It seems to explain a lot if you do -w-

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
What about the logging science research points in different biomes?
wYfc6t5.png

http://i.imgur.com/wYfc6t5.png

Reactions: Vigilantecow

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
"While looking at the ground, it occurs to you that the surface of Minmus resembles a frozen minty treat."

But yeah, in all honesty while I like the idea of research points, i think it too closely resembles KSP's tekitree.
Yeah, but maybe something different like:

GALACTICRAFT LOG

PLACE: Overworld

TYPE: EVA in Taiga

DESCRIPTION: This place is very cold, could life at all survive?

WORTH OF REASEARCH: §10

Reactions: golum_mechanic

Codym2405

Mar 3, 2015
Australia
Some form of assembly of rockets would be great, and maybe a better NASA Workbench (It should be called Rocket Workbench) which would create different modules and capsules. The research part I don't really like, but the research table you made could become the achievements table.

Mar 8, 2015
Can you make something that can build the rocket that way
It will look like it being built

Also make the rocket assembly like have arms that are moving and building the parts

I think the satellite could take pictures and once your in the planet menu you will see a 3d model of the planet you photographe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Codym2405

Mar 3, 2015
Australia
I have an idea. Before you can do anything like that, you need to make a multi block rocket assembler, which you can build and customise your rocket. When you build a basic rocket, it appears in the multi block structure. At any point you can take the rocket out with all its upgrades thus far and put any rocket back in. Upgrades work by improving different modules to get new stuff. There could be different modules including, but not limited to, rocket thrusters (improves the ships fuel efficiency as it is upgraded), fuel tank (more fuel stored in the rocket), cargo bay (more items stored in the rocket, could also store the landers and space stations), crew capsule (allows multiple people per rocket), guidance program (allows you to zero in on specific coordinates) and optional improvements to the lander.